• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Big-Z's Log

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
@ DA: Thanks... i don't feel thick lol just fat and strong lmao... i feel powerlifterish

@ Phil: Can only get better... or god forbid worse..
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Its about bloody time you added a video bro and damn, you made those e-z bb curls look light weight, can;t wait to see more of your videos :tiphat:

your a strong bastard bro :keke: great recent workout session!! and welcome back
Everyone missed you :gaygay:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome vid and session Z welcome back!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
You are big guy for sure.Those curls are out of this world.200lbs!!!Great job bro:xyxthumbs:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Nice last workout bro!

But man! your vid isn't working for me! I want to see it, you bashing that weight around.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Nice curls in the vid !

heavy workout has always! you're the man!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
try refreshing you're page several times... worked for me lol.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome curls man!, yea that music sucks..but you did a helluva bicep workout.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
@ Drid: Thanks man I was havign soem serious MM withdrawals, and due to the pornogrpahic nature of this website lmao i was unable to access it from the library.

@ PV: Glad to be back PV

@ Lion: the actual 200 was really difficult I been doing alot of dumbell and barbell work lately and it has taken a fatigue toll on my forearms so my grip wasn't to par. Or else I could have easily gotten 12 for those.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
@ Big: thanks big... it'a actually fun to look at my self on you tubes I'll be posting tons of vids on heaviest set workouts and funny shit i see in the gym. like the guys who bench everyday... sorry you couldn't see it but try refreshing the page.

@ Natzo: gotta lift big to get big

@ Hypo: yea... that is prolly the most downplay thing abotu the gym.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
:keke:@the music

Awesome looking curls big fella! Nice strong sessions too.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Thanks Freak Leg day tommrow, get ready to be in awe miami... vid will be posted a day after cause of uploading lol.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome! leg vids from the freak himself!


BRING IT ON!!!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
big work brother! u play football right? if not get your ass on the line and u gonna play pro / semi-pro very soon!!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
big work brother! u play football right? if not get your ass on the line and u gonna play pro / semi-pro very soon!!

HAHA i did in Highschool but i hate running.. I wish you were my leg day training partner lmao.

But I digress today was hands down the BEST leg day I have had ever, my energy was damn near unlimited. I only stopped cause I had to go watch my cousin's football game. I tried recording my PR on front squat but cam batts when dead after one rep, im upload it anyway.

[Front Squats]

2 x 10 @ 135 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 225 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 315 lbs PB for front squat

After this I moved directly to regular squatting.

[Regular Squats]

2 x 8 @ 405 lbs.
1 x 6 @ 500 lbs.

[Leg Press]

1 x 10 @ 310 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 495 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 625 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 805 lbs.
1 x 3 @ 985 lbs. Machine was rusty, i asked about them oiling it and they didn't know it needed to be oiled......... so got a can of lithium oil and 10 mins later.
1 x 8 @ 985

[Hack squat (Parallel)]

1 x 8 @ 310 lbs.
1 x 8 @ 400 lbs. PB!!
2 x 8 @ 495 lbs. PB!!
1 x 8 @ 580 lbs. PB!!

[Leg Ext. (Held at top of each rep for 10 seconds)]

1 x 10 @ 85 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 140 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 195 lbs. PB!!
1 x 10 @ 235 lbs. PB!!

[Hammy Curls]

1 x 12 @ 40 lbs.
1 x 8 @ 85 lbs. <-- felt it either burning to getting ready to pull so I stopped before i ruined an awesome workout.

Side Note: Muscle Tech Gakic may have been responsible for this... I been stronger and have had more endurance since taking it. :xyxthumbs:

I'll put the vid in my next post it's uploading to youtube.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Awesome session all round big fella!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
yea man i need a trainings partner lol.. where do u live?

btw, session is fucking awesome, imma top that on wed :spy: lmao
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
@ Freak: Thanks im feeling real good right now.

@ Miami: I live in Am. Samoa and if you lived here we'd be going to the same gym... cause it's the only one lmao. Dude it was amazing everything was perfect though perfects meals, great night's sleep, had my Ipod blasting music during breaks and the whole time after squating the music helped me concentrate and on the lifts real well.
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Crazy leg workout!:ugh: Easy walking after that?:keke:
 
Top