• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Blood and Guts - Till's log

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you do ALL that on 2 days? i'd break that up into 3 days if i were you....

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks man for the compliment of my pullups :2: I appreciate that

Tunen...the only fine lady that resides there is Nicolai :spy:

and you :spy: and now Till :spy:

2 days plit eh, lookin pretty good, quite a bit of stuff right there but you seem to knock it out pretty easily and have made some nice progress.

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypocrisy86 said:
Hey man, i saw all your replies and both WOs
I gotta say thats some impressive shit.
Hope all goes well with your Police thing.
(most of the SA Police officers here are overweight or obese lol)
Well, thanks. I'm only joining the Police for the donughts and coffee anyway... :)

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CJU said:
you do ALL that on 2 days? i'd break that up into 3 days if i were you....
I guess it's a lot of work pr. session, but it have worked ok so far. My WO are somewhat long, about 1,5-2 hours incl. warmups, but I have some carbs and BCAA during training so I don't burn out. Right now I can only get to the gym about two days a week, because of work and my little boy, so I try to get all musclegroups worked through at least once - chest twice and back is split between rows and chins/rackpulls. Since I rarely go to complete failure I can get away with training the same muscles within a few days.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey fella. Like the look of your log. Nice to see a new one up in here. Pics look good to. Quite the transformation - those forearms are brutal. Good luck with it and the police training - I'm an officer over here in the UK! :)

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocky said:
Hey fella. Like the look of your log. Nice to see a new one up in here. Pics look good to. Quite the transformation - those forearms are brutal. Good luck with it and the police training - I'm an officer over here in the UK! :)
Hey there! It was quite funny looking at those two pic next to each other, can't believe that skinny little kid is me. :uhoh2: Even though I sometimes feel small and skinny. :) Keep serve and protecting the UK! :runinafire:

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fri. 17.101:

Training IK99 - coaxed Tunen to a late round of heavy metal... and heavy metal!

Squat:
10x60
10x60
10x80
10x100
20x100
All sets ATG!

Bench:
5x60
5x60
5x80
5x90
5x90
Not so much juice and the lift hurts my left elbow, so I'll take a break from Bb. benching and see if it helps... Sucks.

Db. delt press + WG chins:
8x17 + x5
6x22 + x5
6x24 + x5
6x27 + x5
6x27 + x5
Always a nice combo.

Rackpulls + seated laterals:
5x100 + 10x12
5x120 + 10x14
5x140 + 10x14
5x140 + 10x14

CG bench + pushdowns:
8x60 + 10x30
8x60 + 10x30
8x70 + 10x40
8x70 + 10x40

Calf raises in hacksquat - weigth+sled:
10x100
10x120
10x120
10x120
Slight burn on the last reps :runinafire:

Nice round in good company. It fucking sucks with my elbow, but I'll try to rearrange my program around it, so that some exercises will be left out. Next few days are work days (work every other weekend), but hopefully I go for a run on sunday, and then it's back in the dungeon on monday.

Soundtrack: Volbeat: The Strength/The Sound/The Songs, Slayer: Soundtrack to the Apocalypse disc 1 incl. Raining Blood.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some beautyful squats today (the ones I saw anyways) :) Nice to se you go really deep! You have so much power in those wheels man! See you monday perhaps ;)

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Session looked good. That's damn decent squatting. And like those supersets too.

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A little caption from yesterdays session. Standing in for Waldo is Tunen.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tunen said:
Some beautyful squats today (the ones I saw anyways) :) Nice to se you go really deep! You have so much power in those wheels man! See you monday perhaps ;)
Yeah, man! The squats were ok, tried to focus on getting that fat ass all the way down to the ground. :yardsalebroly:
We'll see about Monday, you just gotta ask yourself the question: Which is more important: School or training? :xyxthumbs:

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocky said:
Session looked good. That's damn decent squatting. And like those supersets too.
Supersets are the shiat. Most because it saves time + keeps the intensity up. :runinafire:

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Finally I figured out how to embed vids in this tread, so why not start with a little footage from a squatsession with 10x120kg. I know the depth isn't perfect, but it was better last time - I swear!
(The guy in the background stealing all focus, is Sune Bak, a guy who benches 240kg. - to name one thing... :weightlifter:)

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the depth isnt too far off, glad to hear your going deeper now however, the sacrifice of the weight for depth is well worth it, I bet you felt it the day after those deep squats :weightlifter:

props to you for posting a vid Tilly boy

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good squatting there, Mr Till.
You should go deeper in those squats but I know you are aware of it ;)

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
the depth isnt too far off, glad to hear your going deeper now however, the sacrifice of the weight for depth is well worth it, I bet you felt it the day after those deep squats :weightlifter:

props to you for posting a vid Tilly boy
Well, here Monday evening, I can still the squats from Friday! But maybe it's because I spent 30 hrs. stading on my feet this weekend - working. DO'H!

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Johnny Bravo said:
Good squatting there, Mr Till.
You should go deeper in those squats but I know you are aware of it ;)
I'll try to film the next squat session, just to prove my squats are getting deeper. It's still 7 years of squat "tecnic" that has to be changed... :weightlifter:

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Till said:
I'll try to film the next squat session, just to prove my squats are getting deeper. It's still 7 years of squat "tecnic" that has to be changed... :weightlifter:

yeah It takes some time to get rid of old habits ;)

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vid looked good and "My Friend of Misery" in the background too! Can't beat Metallica to fire you up! :)

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Johnny Bravo said:
yeah It takes some time to get rid of old habits ;)
Actually, I used to go ATG on all my squats some time ago, but after a break from squatting, I found out that I felt them better when I 'only' went to parallel. But now, due to peerpressure, I'm trying to get just under parallel and see if it works just as good... The ROM is also a little too much when you're 192 cm. btw...