R
Rocky
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2006
- Messages
- 8,082
- Points
- 63
Phew! A lot of chins!¬ Nice going and still had enough in the tank to pull out some impressive moves! Must have been knackered for work! 

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

Phew! A lot of chins!¬ Nice going and still had enough in the tank to pull out some impressive moves! Must have been knackered for work!![]()
And thanks, man.
Good run overall, though.









I HATE THE WINTER. :ihavesandinmyvagina
Yet again again again I'm stuck with a stuffled nose, headache and no energy. Guess it's hard to aviod when my wife and kid is down with the flu... Fuck.
A guy was driving a little too slow to my taste. I broke his arm when we dragged him out of the car and arrested him.



I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.