• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Blood and Guts - Till's log

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Sunday 01.11:

Morning intervals of death.

0,9 km. wamrups.

10x140 meter interval. Times between 35-41 sec. Rest pauses kept short - 15-20 sec.

0,9 km. run home.
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Tuesday 03.11:

Ran to school - 7,3 km. 39 min. incl. red lights.

Had some time at schol to train:

OH pullups + Benchpress:
x10 + 10x50
x8 + 10x60
x8 + 15x60
x8 + 10x70
x8 + 10x70
All pullups done with hang dead between each rep.

And then ran home again - 7,3 km. 40 min. - incl. red lights.

All in all a good days work.
 
F

FinnGasolin

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2009
Messages
177
Points
16
Nice training going on :) Glad to see that I'm not the only one enjoying the pleasures of running ;)
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Nice training going on :) Glad to see that I'm not the only one enjoying the pleasures of running ;)

Hey man and welcome to the log of epic unawesomeness. Running is the bomb. :borat:
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Wednesday 04.11:

Selfdefence class at school.

Evening training at St. City alone with Raunchy as only company.

Benchpress + OH pullups:
20x60 + x12
8x80 + 5x5+bw
8x80 + 5x7,5+bw
8x80 + 5x10+bw
15x60 + x10
Deadhang on all sets of pullups - except the second to last one... Go tuck yourself in, Newton.

Flyes + cable row:
10x21 + 10x80
10x21 + 10x80

Seated laterals + Evil wheel:
10x11 + x8
10x13 + x8
10x13 + x8

Dips + Ez. preacher curls:
x10 + 10x30
10x15+bw + 10x40
10x15+bw + 10x40

Pushdowns + St. alt. Db. curls:
10x40 + 6x23
10x40 + 6x23

KICK ASS TRAINING!!!11!!! A double shot of espresso and a new batch of Superpump250 = No sleep 'till next year, but hit the weights pretty good... :turborun:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Another intense session, always great to come in here and read your sessions man, no one in my gym could do those! congrats
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Xiva -> Superpump is indeed the chosen powder of winners.

Hypo -> I guess no one, but you... :borat:
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Thurday 05.11:

Ran to school: 7,5 km. 42 min. incl. red ligths.

And then back home after school: 7,5 km. 40 min. incl. red lights.

Pretty awesome awesomeness to do the run to and from school thing twice this week. :icon_ninja:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Friday 06.11:

Skipped the PE with the class and did a little run by myself and Lamb of God on the iPod.

~ 30 min run - only got a little lost in the woods.

Followed by:

OH pullups + low incline Db. press:
x12
x12 + 12x25
x12 + 12x27,5
x10 + 10x30
x10 + 10x30
x10 + 15x25

Epic? Nah... But alright. This week's work is pretty decent. I'm taking the next to days off, so I can get ready for Monday's maxtest on the obstancle course - even though I've planned with a training session tomorrow, but that's canceled. :shakefist:

Tuesday - run to and from school. 15 km. Plus a little strength training.
Wednesday - Selfdefence class and BB! training.
Thursday - run to and from school. 15 km.
Friday - 30 min run and some strength training.

Have a nice weekend!
 
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
I like that you skip school to train :)

Lamp of god = WIN
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Monday 09.11:

Maxtest on the scool obstaclecourse.

Went really, really well. Focused on certain parts of the course - benching and running - and that payed off. Went from a 4 (D on the ECTS) to a 7 (C), so that was awesome.
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Tuesday 10.11:

Actually planned to run to school today, but had forgotten my running backpack at yesterday. So decided to get a quick training after picking up my oldest son. Anti Doping Denmark even wanted some of my piss = Epic win.

OH pullups:
x14
x8
x8
x8
x6

Benchpress:
20x51
10x61
10x71
10x61
15x51

Hammer Strength one arm low row:
15x2 plates a side.
10x3 plates a side.
10x3 plates a side.

Seated laterals:
10x12
10x14
10x14

Dips + OH pullups:
x20 + x6 (here I had to take a break to piss in a cup)
x20 + x5
x20 + x5
x20 + x5

St. alt. Db. curls:
10x18
8x20
8x20

And then in a fucking hurry to The Golden Seagull to pick up dinner. Sometimes it's hard to be The Famiy Guy.
 
F

FinnGasolin

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2009
Messages
177
Points
16
Why did ADD want some of your piss? Are du from Denmark? :s

Edit: Omg, haven't read the first page :D My bad!
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Friday 13.11:

Running with the class:

4 x longer intervals ~ 1,2-2,7 km.

Had a short session at the schools weightroom after classes were over.

Benchpress + OH pullups:
20x50 + x10
10x70 + x10
8x80 + x10
6x90 + x10
5x95 + x10
18x70
20x50 (CG)

Low incline flyes:
10x20
10x20
10x20

Db. rows + Seated laterals:
10x36 + 10x15
10x36 + 10x15
10x36 + 10x15

... And that was pretty much it. Ran out of time and ran home to have weekend with the family.
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Monday 16.08:

Ran to school - 7,2 km. 38 min. incl. red lights.

Started with PE in the morning, but our tutor didn't show up, so did a little on our own:

25 min. intervalrunning. 300-700-1000-700-300 meters.

After intervals: 50 OH pullups divided on six sets.

Ran home after school - 7,2 km. 40 min. incl. red lights.

Soundtrack - LAMB OF GOD - 'WRATH'. :headbang:
 

Similar threads

Top