• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bodybuilding Quotes and and Tips to live by

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Let's put up some famous bodybuilding quotes and some bodybuilding tips! If you post here please add the name of the bodybuilder and a pic to go with it!

Here is one of my favorite bodybuilding quotes and it is from one of my all time favorite bodybuilders, Arnold Schwarzenegger!

Arnold Schwarzenegger
The pain that you hold is yours. There is not a single pain quite like it. Nobody else on God's green earth can feel this pain, or have the indescribable feeling of pride you will have when you overcome it. This pain is not your curse; this pain is your privilege.
Arnold schwarzenegger

Here is a great bodybuilding quote and a tip from Dorian Yates!
If I listened to my instincts, I'd be down at the pub chasing women, not under a 400 pound bar squatting

The single biggest mistake that most beginners make is putting 100% of their effort into the positive part of the rep, while paying no attention to the negative segment.
Dorian yates

Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Kai Greene has great bodybuilding quotes and really gives awesome bodybuilding advice!

Here is a great quote from Kai Greene:
If I have to die tonight , if this weight is going to kill me tonight ,so be it! I am dying where I wanna be.
Kai

Kai Greene Bodybuilding tip:Use Free Weights!
I have always loved free weights. I use the barbell quite a bit, but I also like dumbbells because they demand a greater mastery of technique. I was using mostly machines out in California. They were interesting, but it only solidified in my mind that free weights are still the superior tool for crafting a physique.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hidetada Yamagishi!

Wake up with Determination Go to bed with Satisfaction...

Hidetada Yamagishi

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Phil Heath yesterday.. Bodybuilding quote and life advice..
Some talk, some walk, some do both and do it with a smile of confidence. Continue to set goals and speak these into in existence! Understand that struggles will emerge, but keeping a laser-eyed focus on what matters most will provide you the necessary attitude to face your fears without hesitation. When I walk out of stage, I do it with a greater purpose than anyone can imagine. I train, I sweat, I sacrifice and leave it all on the line to achieve my personal definition of achievement and excellence. NOW GO GET YOURS PEOPLE! Anything is possible if you take a chance.
Heath

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I just love that one by Mr. Heath above. I am rarely inspired just some reading text but that was about as close as I have come in quite some time. He is right though, just go out and do and you will be amazed at what can happen.

P

ptahm22

Here's another quote,
"When my body shouts" STOP" my mind screams "NEVER"

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Here are a few recent bodybuilding quotes by Big Ramy! Pics too!

Big Ramy last week:

View attachment 13676
WORK UNTIL YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF
ThankS TO GOD and to my FANS??
اعمل بجد لتصل لمرحلة لا تحتاج فيها للتعريف عن نفسك!
الحمدلله والشكر لكل المحبين

View attachment 13677

Big Ramy repeating a Pete Rose quote!
Somebody's gotta win and somebody's gotta lose and I believe in letting the other guy lose. (Pete Rose)
شخص ما سيخسر وشخص ما سيفوز. وانا اؤمن بان الشخص الاخر سيخسر
View attachment 13678

P

Pharmacom

If you regret yourself, the result will be miserable(с) Arnold Schwarzenegger

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
vera wu

vera wu

“Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith there is no anxiety and no doubt – just absolute confidence in yourself.”

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
“Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith there is no anxiety and no doubt – just absolute confidence in yourself.”

-Arnold Schwarzenegger
Thanks for posting!