- Thread starter
- #1,701
Bulkboy
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2006
- Messages
- 4,193
- Points
- 36
good session bro. strong presses and some good numbers on the pullups aswell. keep up the good work buddy![]()
thanks iron, i sure will
wow your bench pressing has improved alot wow 120 crazy, you´re a monster
thanks max, im no monster lol, my bench is still too weak compared to my deadlift, so gotta keep pushing and bringing it up









When I started doing the ATG squats couple weeks ago, I lowered it to 100kg to get used to the movement but now i'm on 120kg, just trying to increase in every workout and aslong as I can get at leaset 8 solid reps, i'm happy.
and those pulldowns are huge. Man those military presses are freaky. Did you do a clean and press on the first rep and then continue to rep out or did you clean on every rep?