T
Tonka
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2006
- Messages
- 988
- Points
- 36
If so i cant wait my pants are already moving
.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

I cant perform under such pressureoh you guysI cant perform under such pressure
haha, I'll see what i can do. there may be a video today. but honestly, its 120 kg, nothing revolutionary. id rather get up a vid when i establish a new max.

Looks like I'll be never catching you
Got pecs?Looks like I'll be never catching you
![]()
oh and considering the rate ur improving in the squats, i have to keep up the effort on the bench
thanks for commenting buddy
and damn huge rows!
thank u for stopping by
have a good weekend everyone



thanks buddy, glad to have u back in the log section
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.