• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bulkboys Log!!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
thanks alot daniel. really means alot to hear u think so:) just trying to improve gradually. still alot of work to be done.

keep checking in buddy:2:

With pb's in every workout, I will keep checking it! haha
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Fucking awesome deadlifts there mate! :2:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
as always, and i know i say this alot. but i really appreciate u guys stopping by and giving positive comments. its motivating and it pushes me to try to improve:) we really have a good community going here.

anyways. tomorrow is off from the gym. gonna get some cardio done though. thursday is bench day. until then fellas:2:
 
pingu

pingu

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
342
Points
16
I agree with you Bulkboy.. This is a nice forum :) .
Have you tryed having a log on any norweigan forums (treningsforum/fitnessprat) ? I have on both of them, and it cant compare to this forum :)
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
thanks pingu. i did have a log on iform.no but quit after like a week.

here is bench and squat update.

5/3/1: Cycle7: Week 3: Day 3:

Bench press:

3 warmup sets

97.5kgx5
110kgx3
122.5kgx4 my bench continues to suck.

Assistance work:

3 sets of incline presses

2 sets of pushups

4 sets or bb rows

3 sets of db curls
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
todays workout

5/3/1: Cycle 7: Week 3: Day 4:

Squats:

4 warmup sets

140kgx5
155kgx3
170kgx4 PB!

Assistance work:

3 sets of front squats(worked up to 120 kg for 5 reps)

4 sets of GHR's

3 sets of standing calf raises

2 sets of abs. leg raises.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
your squats are getting huge bro! awsome session buddy!
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
awesome mate. bench dusnt suck, its better than mine. and superb squatting :2:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
I dont think your bench sux bulky, your just doing bloody well in every other lift. Bench is strong still though.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
thanks heaps guys for the support! the problem with my bench isnt so much the weight as it is the progression. it just seems to have stalled completely nowadays which is annoying. but aslong as other lifts are still increasing i wont be changing approach. just gotta hope my bench goes up with my military press eventually.

here is a leg video as promised! took it with my phone at the gym so the quality is so so, and i had to rush it before anyone walked in on me in the locker room:ughnoes:




 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
^ HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!

LISTEN PAL, YOU NEED TO COMPETE, FUCKING AWESOME. :2:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
^ HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!

LISTEN PAL, YOU NEED TO COMPETE, FUCKING AWESOME. :2:

haha, thanks buddy:) i honestly dont think im at that level yet. but i do want to compete eventually, and i really appreciate u thinking i have what it takes:2: need to bring up some more bodyparts. hopefully taking the stage in 1-2 years time.
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
that's some sick sweep you've got haha holy cow
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Ballon quads! Very balanced, quads, hams and calves...you definitely know what your doing:thumbsup2:
 
Top