• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bulkboys Log!!!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
Do you have some goals before this year is over?


nothing specific to be honest. just wanna keep improving. if anything i would like to bring up my bench.

thanks for all the support guys:2:

here's todays workout.



5/3/1: Cycle 8: Week 2: Day 4:

Squats:

5 warmup sets

130kgx3
147.5kgx3
167.5kgx5 PB! felt i could have gone for a 6th here, but couldnt risk it without a spotter. 5th rep was hard out of the hole.

Front Squats:

110kgx6
110kgx6
110kgx6
110kgx6

Lying leg curls:

2 warmup sets

45kgx5
50kgx5
55kgx5
40kgx11

Standing calf Raises:

1 warmup set

180kgx25
180kgx25

Situps(elbow to opposite leg)

bwx20
bwx20
 
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
Amazing SITUPS! - I'm deeply impressed :D :D

Awesome squat, congratz with PR!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
El Freako: depends on how i do next week with 125 kg.

Xiva: those situps are harder than u think:p and thanks:2:
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
jesus! nice benching there on the close grip thats heavy. how close is your grip bro?

Squats at another level again! lets see freako top that!

LOVE @ bulkboy
Hate @ freako
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Great looking squats mate! I think I'm gonna be using front squats as a squat assistance exercise this time. Should be fun! haha
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
Rob: thanks dude:)

Pickle: haha, u slutxD why must we compete for ur love? im going with a threesome:gaygay:

Sceptic: thanks bud:2: ye fronties as assistance for squats are great. i like using them to tear up the quads after squats. its definetely hard though, so be warned!:D
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36

Attachments

  • 0[1].jpg
    0[1].jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 48

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
Aint that abit to close Champ?


hmm, i dont think so. for me it feels comfortable+ if i went much wider its really not a close grip press anymore:)

ok, so yesterdays session sucked. i felt like complete crap walking into the gym. no energy, no motivation. little sleep, even the warmup felt heavy. gonna post it up anyway. be gentle.

5/3/1: Cycle 8: Week 3: Day 1:

Military press:

3 warmup sets

75kgx5
85kgx3
95kgxfail. fucking pathetic. guess i just have to readjust my max. as per usual i was unable to lock out.

Assistance:

5 sets of pullups

4 sets of dips

4 sets of lateral raises

2 sets of cable pushdowns

2 sets of machine pullovers

lets hope the deadlifts later today goes better...
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Psst! I just beat your last squat. :gaysign:
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
almost got the 95 hey bulk. good effort bro. soon bro soon.

p.s if freako really upped ur squat i love freako again. and hate you. xoxoxox
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
You have those suck days. Don't worry. If it was just locking out the 95kg then you'll have it on a better day.
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Finally a poor day hahaha just kidding bro, you'll nail it next time.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I wish I could do 5 at 75kg, let alone a single at 95 :keke:
 
JoaoT

JoaoT

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
324
Points
18
I'm waiting for you to put here the Deadlidt workout.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
thanks for all the kind words guys. really appreciate it. whats gonna happend is im gonna lower my max for the mp and work up again. ive just stagnated on it. plain and simple.

todays session was good though. check it out:2:

5/3/1: Cycle 8: Week 3: Day 2:

Deadlifts:

3 warmup sets

170kgx5
190kgx3
215kgx3 PB!

Assistance work:

3 sets of lunges

3 sets of GHR's

3 sets of Situps
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Damn! Nice deadlift! I see you are using a low rep range in this cycle, right?
 
Top