• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Chesticles Log - It's big, hairy and probably smells.

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
throwing up 80's on the shoulder press good job mate, and 400 behind the back shrugs is good also bet them traps were burning

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks everyone, and Line, no simpsons quote :tear:

Traps and hammies are pretty sore today, just goin in to do some cardio and shit to, which will be easy cardio to loosen up these hammies.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cardio
10 mins bike
10 mins treadmill (level 6 walk)
10 mins eliptical (level 5)

Abs
Ball crunches - 3 x 15

Calfs
Standing Calf Raises (lbs)
150 x 20 x 3 (Nice and slow)

Doing calfs slower with a pause at the top and bottom works alot better, feel it alot more I think. Quads and arms tomorrow. Until then gents :xyxthumbs:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good cardio. I think it could of been a little more intense than the bike and walking on the treadmill. Elliptical was good though.

Nice job with calves as well.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Keep in mind I never planned on going hard P, and I am bulking :gaygay:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Oh my bad, didnt realize you were bulking. When I start bulking, ill be doing a couple cardio sessions a week probably only burning a few hudred calories at a time.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah well I only do two 30 min sessions a week now anyway, I'm sittin on about 230ish now.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good cardio session there Chesti !

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
230 is some good weight, Chesti. What's your bf% riding around? Way to train with your goals in mind; too many people nowadays seem perplexed as to why they can't add size while doing an hour or more of cardio a day....

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Lol I no man,I'm slowly decreasing cardio while eating a bit more here and there. Dunno about BF%, it'd definately be 10+ though, I still want to add another 30 lbs or so, but I'll see how I'm looking as I get heavier and decide when to stop, but around 264 is the goal :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
It's good that you want to keep some kind of cardiovascular health. I know some people who don't believe in it ::cough cough:: Line :spy:

Calves weren't very heavy, but you did them for 20 reps which is killer at any weight. Plus you just did your cardio. Nice short day :xyxthumbs:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks big man, quads and arms comin at ya soon. I might not superset arms today either :ughnoes:

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there's always room for abs and cardio

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How tall are you Chesti? 264 is dang near me, and I'm 6'4". If you're under 6', that's some serious bulking. Viva mass:hsughr:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm about 6'1 Eric, I swear I'm taller though. But I am pretty tall for 18 haha. Ok quads and arms today, awesome session. Here we go.

Quads
Squats (lbs)
176 x 10
225.3 x 8
264 x 6
303.6 x 4 (PB :hsughr: )

Yeah buddy, I was only shootin for 1 or 2 with the 300, but dominated 4 :weightlifter: With squats I only go down about 3/4ish, not ass to grass. I have bad legs :(

Smith Machine Lunges (One leg at a time, lbs)
84 x 20
124 x 15
164 x 10
84 x 20 (some R/P's in there boy)

Well I was ratshit after that, messed with my knee a bit to. I can't find the dam elastitube that I used to put on my knee :(

Arms
No super sets for me today baby.

Triceps
EZbar Skullcrushers (lbs)
80 x 8 (last 2 w/ aid) :tear:
80 x 7 (last 1 w/ aid)
100 x 3
60 x 10

Pretty disappointed with these, thought the 80 would of been easy.

Dumbbell Crossface (lbs)
20 x 20
20 x 20
20 x 20

I was cheatin the last few reps on every set, bustin my ass to get to 20.

Biceps
Seated Alternating Dumbbell Curl (lbs)
30's x 10
40's x 8 (easy done)
50's x 6 (dominated it) (PB :hsughr: )
60's x 5 (PB :hsughr: ) DROP 30's x 10 (some sloppy reps, forearms where on fire!)

Destroyed those curls, the reps listed is the amount done with each arm so 10 is 20 reps total, 5 is 10 reps total etc.

Cable Preacher Curl (lbs, stack is 140)
60 x 20
60 x 20
60 x 20

My arms were so pumped after that, I could barely move them lol.

Borrowing a line from Paulie, story time:
When those guys where doing shoulder presses last week, and I borrowed there DB's and done side laterials with them, if you all remember. They where there again today, and I was bicep curling more then they where shoulder pressing :49: which I had a quiet chuckle about.

Ok session was wrapped up in about 90 mins, which I expected considering I usually superset, so I'm not disappointed with it. Killer session today, I usually have decent ones but this one was pretty special. Have a good weekend everyone, until monday gents :xyxthumbs:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What an excellent session of legs and arms. Congratz on the personal bests, very impressive weight you did. Squats are awesome, and those curls are ridiculous, good form, correct? Hopefully the form was pretty good, dont want to see you swinging around like an idiot.

And good choice of words you have used "Domination", "Dominated", and "Dominance" are all very powerful words. And I think im going to have more story time, just to spice my log up a little :skurred:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie - Of course they where with good form, its not domination then :spy:

I made that weight my bitch :spy:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good job then. Domination has occured.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That was a brutal session Chesti:eek: Those alternating dumbells looked awesome, and the drop must've been crazy painful. Way to push past the haze to really grow:xyxthumbs:

6'1" is a safe height for bulking like that. It's those guys who are 5'8" and push near 280-290; look like cut-down Stay Puft Marshmallow Men:ioj:

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Congrats on the squatting PB, and you DOMINATED those seated curls! :2:

Lol at the story :49: