• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Chesticles Log - It's big, hairy and probably smells.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks man, and lol you can steal away :xyxthumbs:

Ok had to switch my leg workout from thursday to monday, so my legs haven't had alot of rest. There not sore, but couldn't push as much weight on them.

Legs
Quads
Incline Leg Press (lbs)
440 x 15 (That felt very heavy)
484 x 12
550 x 10
594 x 8
660 x 6
330 x 20

Hammie Time
Stiffies (lbs)
88 x 15
88 x 15
127.6 x 10
127.6 x 10
88 x 15
88 x 15

Ok weight is so low because I used a much closer stance, and as a result my back arches easier, so didn't want to risk injury, and to be honest it worked really well with just that weight anyway.

Calves
Leg Press Calf Raises (lbs)
220 x 20
330 x 12
374 x 12
374 x 12
440 x 10
484 x 10 (Just)

Abs
V-ups - 4 x 15

Done today in an hour, happy with it, not the greatest numbers but my legs are annihiliated. Until tomorrow gents :xyxthumbs:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pretty good session. I think you could have toasted your quads a little more that that, but ill let it go, you dont want to damage any muscle tissue right now.

Stiffies were pretty hot if you ask me :gaygay:

Good job with calves and abs

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats on pb's good to see your strength coming through, ah a little boy is growing up loool.

ps sent you a pm, your muscle groupings are a little off, triceps and biceps shoulsd be swapped around.

gee you and peanut training together wonders will never cease.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Leg destruction is pretty easy to understand with a session like that, Chesti:2:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Only 1 PB in two sessions? What happened? :tear:

Still, that one PB is a big one and it looks like you've maintained your strength throughout the entire session (both of them).

"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman."

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Changed my log name, watched "Anchorman" again the other day :49:

Paulie - Oh there sore today believe me, so don't fret my young friend.

Pummie - I replied to your PM dude, I thought I'd do somethen different, can't just do chest and tris and back and bis all the time now can ya?

Eric - Liked my stiffies didn't ya :hay:

Line - I no, I need to pick up my game :tear: lol at the quote to :49:

Ok chest, shoulders and biceptuals today.

Chest
Flat Dumbbell Press (lbs)
70's x 10
70's x 10
70's x 10 (Just got it)
70's x 4 :tear: (Miserable fail)
60's x 10 DROP 40's x 6
60's x 6 DROP 40's x 5

Wanted to do barbell today, but most people in there where douches and I didn't want them to spot me if I needed it so I just done DB instead.

Pec Deck (Plates, not sure of weight)
8 plates x 6 (PB :hsughr: )
8 plates x 7 (PB :hsughr: )
8 plates x 8 (PB :hsughr: )

Don't ask about those numbers, I have no idea how that happened lol.

Shoulders
Seated Dumbbell Press (lbs)
45's x 10
50's x 8
60's x 4
40's x 9

had to use the stupid straight seat again so couldn't do much weight, this big douche who goes in and does the same thing all the time, with huge weight and shit form was using the seat I wanted to do DB curls with the 50's for like 10 fucking sets :no:

Seated Side Raises (lbs)
35's x 12
35's x 10
35's x 10

Seated Rear Raises (lbs)
20's x 20
25's x 15
30's x 10

I had good form goin on these bad boys today :2:

Biceps
Seated Alternate Dumbbell Curl (lbs)
40's x 10 (each arm)
50's x 6
50's x 5
40's x 6 DROP 20's x 10

Close Grip Straight Bar Curl (lbs)
95 x 5 (to heavy lol)
75 x 8

Good pump after those to. Anyone else who wears an ipod, does it always fall off when your doing bi's? Ok story time:

When I was doing rear raises, I was talking to that behemoth dude who was doing lat pulldowns, and I said "Man there's alot of posers in here this time of day." and He goes yeah and points at the douche who took my bench before :49:

Ok good session today, wrapped up in 75 mins. Until tomorrow niggas :hello:

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good sesion mate :xyxthumbs:

Good pump after those to. Anyone else who wears an ipod, does it always fall off when your doing bi's?

Not when i do Bi's, but once when i went on to the legpress my I-pod dropped from it's clip half way through a set (my eyes were closed at the time), but i just carried on pushing. When the set was over, i saw that my I-pod had been destroyed by the machine :uhoh2: , the strange part is, it was still playing music. (However, it must be noted, this was only brief, it stopped playing music and died about 5mins after :tear: )

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Basebodyfitnesspaul said:
Good sesion mate :xyxthumbs:

Not when i do Bi's, but once when i went on to the legpress my I-pod dropped from it's clip half way through a set (my eyes were closed at the time), but i just carried on pushing. When the set was over, i saw that my I-pod had been destroyed by the machine :uhoh2: , the strange part is, it was still playing music. (However, it must be noted, this was only brief, it stopped playing music and died about 5mins after :tear: )
Lol that would of sucked man. I think the strap on mine always comes undone when my arms are to sweaty, but I usually just ignore it and keep going, irritating though :gtfoslap:

D

Dobbs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Solid workout their chesticles, good weight with all three body parts. Keep up the good work

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks fellas. Just done abs and cardio today.

Abs
Super Set
Lying twist crunches & incline knee raises - 6 x 10
Ball Crunches - 2 x 25

Wanted to to a bit more on abs today because I bitched out on monday and only done one exercise :no:

Cardio
10 mins bike
20 mins eliptical (First 5 mins level 16 (MAX), second 5 mins level 8, third 5 mins level 16 (MAX), fourth 5 mins level 8)

Burned over 700 cal on the eliptical, only took notice because I remembered Glex bitching about wanting to know :gaygay:

Ok story time:
I wanted to do seated weighted twists today, and I walked over to get the decline bench and it wasn't there, so I went up to the lady who works at the gym (No certs or anything, illegal much?) and said to her,

Me: "Hey, where's the decline bench at? I can't find it anywhere."

Her: "What's a decline bench?"

Me: ":49:"

What a tard lmao.

Ok back and tris tomorrow, until then gents :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Story time", thats a good idea! :xyxthumbs: Everyone loves a good story. :food-snacking: . Haha "No certs or anything, illegal much"? :49: Hilarious.

Anyway, good bit of cardio there, looks quite intense.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks mate, back and tris comin at ya soon :xyxthumbs:

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
700 calories in 20 minutes is INSANE Chesti; I couldn't touch that even if I wanted to. Excellent work; definitely looking forward to your back and tri's session:xyxthumbs:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well look no further Eric.

Back
Chin ups (bodyweight)
me x 10 (PB :hsughr: )
me x 6
me x 6
me x 5
me x 5
me x 5

Yeah FINALLY got 10 reps on chin ups :2:

Bent Over Barbell Row (lbs)
176 x 10 (PB :hsughr: )
196 x 8 (PB :hsughr: )
206 x 7 (PB :hsughr: )

Havent done these in awhile, I can move alot more weight on them now, yeah buddy.

Triceps
Dumbbell French Press (lbs)
70 x 10
90 x 8
100 x 5
70 x 12

Props to nutty for the spot.

Straightbar Cable Tricep Extension (lbs, palms up)
50 x 25
80 x 15
100 x 12

First time doin them with palms up, pretty good pump I must say.

Ok forgot to keep track of the time, but it would of been under an hour. Rest day tomorrow then second chest session on saturday. Until then fellas :xyxthumbs:

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: :49:
Congratulations on hitting ten on your chins, and for blowing away your bent over rows, Chesti:xyxthumbs: Triceps definitely look well-worked as well. Enjoy your rest day.

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats on the PB's mate. Especially the chins, always a big thing to hit 10 reps (Was for me anyway :spy:). Glad to see they're in your programme too bud, lots of people neglect them as they are just too damn hard, it's a shame to do that seens as they are an awesome width builder (Much better than pulldowns, in my opinion), hit right to the top of the lats. Well done on the Heavy rows too man. Keep up the great work :xyxthumbs:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eric - Thanks mate, tris and back are definately sore today. And yes my rest day is going rather swimmingly :49:

Base - Gotta agree with ya, I'll throw in pulldowns occasionally for a change, but for the most part I stick to chins. I sucked huge amounts of ass at them to start off with, but the numbers are going up, and my back is gettin wider :2:

Ok just sittin on my ass this fine friday afternoon until I hit up some poker tonight, then chest, tris and cardio on saturday. Followed by a few green beverages to celebrate the wearin of the green :xyxthumbs:

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats on the chins those are a real killer and also congrats on your rows. Did you like palms up better?

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah I did dude, you can't use as much weight but the pump is way better IMO.

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chesticles said:
Yeah I did dude, you can't use as much weight but the pump is way better IMO.
I can't remember the the last time i used a bar for that i normally do one arm at a time. The bar seems to lock my wrist at a funny angle.