• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Chesticles Log - It's big, hairy and probably smells.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
whats up chesty seems like ur training has been going great, sum awesome Pb's ur last session...just keep em coming
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Thanks guys, few updates to do.

Legs
Box Squat (lbs)
88 x 12 (Warmup)
127.6 x 10
176 x 7
215.6 x 3
176 x 5
88 x 10

Not alot of weight on these, haven't done them in ages.

Smith Machine Front Squats
Me x 30
Me x 20

Just done them weightless to get a pump.

Seated Hamstring Curl (lbs)
100 x 30
150 x 15
200 (Stack) x 12
100 x 30
150 x 20
200 (Stack) x 12

Standing Hamstring Curl (lbs)
50 (Stack) x 8
50 (Stack) x 8

Leg Press Calve Raises (lbs)
220 x 12
330 x 10
440 x 10
550 x 8
660 x 5
330 x 12
330 x 10

Done with 4 second negatives.

Shoulders
Seated Smith Machine Press (lbs)
124 x 10
144 x 4
144 x 3
104 x 10

Standing Dumbbell Side Raises (lbs)
30's x 12
40's x 10
45's x 8 (Last 2 average form)

Standing Dumbbell Rear Raises (lbs)
50's x 10
60's x 8
70's x 8

Took ages to do, like 1.5 to 2 hours, gym was packed with noobs.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Abs
Vertical leg crunches - 3 x 20
Chin up bar knee raises - 3 x 10
Hanging knee raises - 3 x 10

Cardio
40 mins bike

I had stuff to do so had to cut it short :tear:
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Last one.

Back
Super Set
Pull Ups (lbs)..................Close Grip Pulldowns (lbs)
+22 x 5..........................120 x 15
+22 x 4..........................120 x 15
Me x 5...........................120 x 12

Good pump in the back with these.

Barbell Row (lbs)
132 x 12
176 x 8
176 x 6 (Average form)

Biceps
Alternate Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curl (lbs)
30 x 10
35 x 7
40 x 4

Kinda weaksauce numbers though.

Wide Grip Barbell Row (lbs)
65 x 12
85 x 8
95 x 6

Until tomorrow :tiphat:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Nice superset Chesticles, I use to do that pull down and close grip pull down superset myself. Great pump!
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Chest
Flat Dumbbell Press (lbs)
70's x 12
80's x 7
90's x 5
70's x 9

Incline Smith Press (lbs)
176 x 2 Thought this couldn't be right, so reattempted and:
176 x 2 :tear:
132 x 10

Lol almost ashamed to write it up, terrible effort.

Incline Dumbbell Flye (lbs)
50's x 7
60's x 3
40's x 8

Triceps
Close Grip Bench (lbs)
132 x 8
70 x 4
110 x 9

Weaksauce again :no:

Straight Bar Pushdown (lbs)
140 x 10
140 x 7
100 x 12

Done in 50 mins. Came home do 15 mins of boxing and 10 sets of sprints.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Abs
Standing cable crunches (lbs)
140 (Stack) x 20
140 (Stack) x 20
140 (Stack) x 20
140 (Stack) x 20
140 (Stack) x 20

Standing barbell twists - 4 x 25

Cardio
15 mins recumbant bike (Hill interval 5)
15 mins eliptical (Weight loss level 8)
20 mins treadmill (Incline 5%, speed 6.0)
10 mins bike
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Don't sweat the incline bench. Although I know I'd be gutted too but you put in a great job with the DB's before it so take consolation from that!
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Thanks sweety :hay:

Legs
Smith Machine Squat (lbs)
220 x 8
264 x 4
286 x 2 Pumba thinks I had more
319 x 2
220 x 5 Had a sharp burning pain in the stomach, otherwise could of got more

Stiff Legged Deadlift (lbs)
176 x 12 (Working warmup)
220 x 8
286 x 6
308 x 1 :no:
176 x 15

Standing Calve Raise (lbs)
230 (Stack) x 8
230 (Stack) x 6
230 (Stack) x 7
230 (Stack) x 6
230 (Stack) x 6

Done with 8 second negatives :runinafire:

Shoulders
Standing Side Laterial Raises (lb)
30's x 12
35's x 10
40's x 10
42's x 10 (45's where taken)
45's x 8

Seated Arnold Presses (lbs)
50's x 8
50's x 6
50's x 8

Done with straight back seat, so weight was a little less. Done in 100 mins.
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
negatives---> feeeel the burnnn, nice session chesty w/ sum sweet smith squats
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
I come back and you're doing Arnold Presses? ARNOLD PRESSES? Eh, oh well, at least the weight is good on 'em :2:

Nice stiff-legs. I can usually go pretty heavy on them too, but I did a few sets at 135 three days ago (still nursing the back) and my hamstrings are still sore!
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Thanks Turk.

Stop your bitchin Glex :no:

Here's Friday's.

Back
One Arm Dumbbell Row (lbs)
80 x 15
100 x 10
115 x 8
115 x 8

Left lower back is a bit sore, so didn't want to go any heavier.

Close Grip Pullups (lbs)
Me x 7
Me x 5
Me x 4
Me x 4

Straight Arm Pulldown (lbs)
60 x 15
60 x 15
60 x 15

Down in pulldown machine, so weight appears a little less.

Biceps
Close Grip Curl (lbs)
85 x 10
95 x 8
105 x 6 (Epic cheat on last rep)

Barbell 21's (lbs)
65
65 (Just)
55

Forearms
Reverse Grip Cable Curl (lbs)
80 x 8
80 x 8
80 x 8
80 x 8

Done in an hour. Sat morning done some sprint training, 10 sets of 10, hard stuff. Until tomorrow.
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
:tiphat:

Nice DB rows. Love the epic cheat on bicep curls :49:

Way to throw away a full boat :no: I've never really done a full-on cut before, so I don't think I was as out of it as some poeple. When I am dieting, however, all I think about is my next meal so I guess in the respect it's hard to concentrate sometimes.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Thanks Glex. When my friend saw me muck my hand, I think he wanted to smack me in the face for being so stupid :49:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Good stuff Chesty. Was the sharp pain on leg press right down by your groin? That's where I sometimes get it.

Back is looking really strong.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Chest
Flat Dumbbell Press (lbs)
70's x 12
70's x 12
70's x 7 :no:

Decline Smith Machine Press (lbs)
176 x 10
154 x 10
154 x 10

Super Set
Top Half Smith Machine Press (lbs)..................Seated Low Grip Chest Press (lbs)
220 x 6.......................................................150 x 10
220 x 4.......................................................150 x 10
220 x 2.5.....................................................150 x 10

Triceps
Seated Dumbbell French Press (lbs)
100 x 6
80 x 8
80 x 7

Left lat felt a bit iffy so I dropped the weight back.

Cutler Pushdowns (lbs)
80 x 20
110 x 10
80 x 16

These are those pushdowns Cutler does on the pulldown machine with a wide grip.

Done in 50 mins. Come home and done 20 sets of sprints, cut my distance in half and done more sets, it was ok I guess.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Abs
Kneeling Rope Crunches (lbs)
140 (Stack) x 10
140 (Stack) x 10
140 (Stack) x 10
140 (Stack) x 10
140 (Stack) x 10

Slow reps.

V-Ups - 5 x 10

Cardio
15 mins recumbant bike (Weight loss level 6)
15 mins treadmill (Incline 10%, speed 6.0)
10 mins rowing machine
10 mins eliptical (Level 6)
10 mins bike
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice work. Like the chest supersets.

Wonder why the drop off on the last set of DB presses?
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Damn those weights look heavy :D. why so much aerobic :D on diet?
 

Similar threads

Adam23
Replies
9
Views
3K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Big VIC
Replies
27
Views
8K
Chesticles
Chesticles
Napol3onator
Replies
18
Views
6K
Rageking
R
BrofessorLift
Replies
2
Views
160
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
Top