• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Chesticles Log - It's big, hairy and probably smells.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Great cardio man!! trash those legs tommorow!
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Ok initiated a 5 x 5 program on my main lifts (Squat, bench etc etc) and kept it to around 3 sets for the other exercises. Here shall be legs. Hopefully this 5 x 5 puts my strength back up to where it used to be.

Legs
Barbell Squats (Ass to grass, lbs)
176 x 5
176 x 5
176 x 5
176 x 5
176 x 5

Not to bad, see if I can get back to 220 for ATG squats in the next few weeks.

Incline Leg Press (lbs)
550 x 12
660 x 6
440 x 12

Stiff Legged Deadlift (lbs)
220 x 5
220 x 5
220 x 5
220 x 5
220 x 5

Standing Leg Curl (kgs)
50 (Stack) x 12
50 (Stack) x 12
50 (Stack) x 12

Standing Calve Raise (lbs)
230 (Stack) x 10
230 (Stack) x 10
230 (Stack) x 10
230 (Stack) x 10
230 (Stack) x 10

I wish this had more weight :no:

Done in about an hour and a half I think. Will try to hit up 2x cardio sessions tomorrow, but yall will be getting atleast one. I'll check everyone's logs tomorrow, I'm downloading something right now so the PC is a bit sloowwwww :xyxthumbs:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
man i don't know how you guys can do the eliptical for such a long time! my quads starting to hurt pretty bad after like 10 mins :ughnoes:

sweet weight workout too.. i couldn't mix squats and stiffed deads in one session.. i prob. would trash my whole back :keke:
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Thanks Mia :keke:

Abs
Super Set
Crunches on ab roller & Knee Raises - 4 x 10

Cardio
40 mins bike
20 mins treadmill (Incline 5%, Speed 6.0)

Helped the legs a bit. Couldn't do my morning cardio, got called in for some job consoltation :no: Chest/arms tomorrow.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice session there man!nice cardio too....really working hard i see....any pics?
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
for god's sake don't encourage him :no:
Oh you know my penor is plenty kosher for you :keke:

I may get some pics taken tomorrow, depends if my mate brings his camera :gaygay:
 
high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
445
Points
16
Nice leg session bro. good job on the cardio as well.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice session. Hope the 5 x 5 works out for you.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
KAKAROOOOOTT!!!!!!!!!


lol

awesome work Chesti, keep up that cardiO!
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Thanks fellas. Here's yesterday's chest/arms session. It was a big one.

Chest
Flat Dumbbell Press (lbs)
80's x 5
80's x 5
80's x 5
80's x 5 (Slight assist last 2)
80's x 5 (Slight assist last 2, heavy assist last 1)

Dips (lbs)
Me x 8 :runinafire:
+22 x 4
+22 x 3 DROP me x 3

I'm always one for an awesome drop set :49: Training partner actually got +44 x 7, which is great for only his second time doing dips!

Cable Crossover (shut up glex, lbs a side)
60 x 15
70 x 12
80 x 8

Arms
Close Grip Smith Bench (lbs)
198 x 5
198 x 5
198 x 5
198 x 5
198 x 5

Assist last 3 sets for the last 1 - 2 reps

One Arm Cable Extension (lbs)
40 x 15
50 x 8
40 x 12

Barbell Curl (lbs)
95 x 5
95 x 5
95 x 5
95 x 5
95 x 5

Smith Machine Drag Curls (lbs)
88 x 15
110 x 9
110 x 7

All done. I did take some pics, but my posing was way off and they looked kinda crappy, so I shall take some new ones in due time. At about 2am I did a half hour on the bike Eric Buyi style.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
dont worry bout those pics
i tried taking some in the locker room once, with a full size camera,
im-fucking-possible.
and no random dudes gonna take your pics hahhah
well anyway. awesome work on those Flat DBs, keeping those 80s up, and by 5 awesome
you'll keep the weight creeping upwards. i like those numbers on close grip, heavy by all means
keep up the work man
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
nice session , plenty of volume, how are those smith drag curls going! i was thinking of trying some normal drag curls, never done them before, they hurt the ego
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Strong arms Chesty! CG and curls are great. The DB benching weren't exactly light either.

Cardio at 2am!! :uhoh2:
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
^ I was bored :e5dunno:

Just knocked off work in the liquor store, it was ok. Hurt my back a bit last night though, same place in the right lower back region, I was only posing to :no: But we'll see how back/shoulders go today anyway.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Thanks guys. Here's yesterday's session, I'll be hitting up abs/cardio later on today to. Now I had no decent straps or gloves, so some of the lifts suffered.

Back
Barbell Row (Overhand, lbs)
220 x 5
220 x 5
220 x 5
264 x 5
264 x 5

Pull Ups (Inside Shoulder Grip, lbs)
Me x 8
Me x 8
Me x 6

Went back to the closer grip, thought I'd need to after teh rows.

Wide Grip Pulldowns (lbs)
150 x 12
150 x 12
150 x 9 (Grip)

Shoulders
Standing Smith Machine Press (lbs)
176 x 5
176 x 5
176 x 5 (Shit Reps)
132 x 5
132 x 5

This was the only exercise I could do, all the puppets had all the benches + majority of the dumbbells :no:

Cable Side Laterial Raises (lbs)
40 x 10
40 x 10
40 x 10

Cable Rear Raises (lbs)
40 x 10
40 x 10
40 x 10

All done, wasn't to bad, I'm sore today boy.
 

Similar threads

Adam23
Replies
9
Views
3K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Big VIC
Replies
27
Views
8K
Chesticles
Chesticles
Napol3onator
Replies
18
Views
6K
Rageking
R
BrofessorLift
Replies
2
Views
160
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
Top