• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Chesticles Log - It's big, hairy and probably smells.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Thanks guys. Done about a 40 or so min walk the other day, wasn't to bad. I'll be hittin up legs later on today, won't be anything drastic as my lower back is still pretty wrecked from deads :ughnoes:
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Hell you do a lot for lateral raises :ughnoes:
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Aw thanks Glexxy poo :gayaway:

Anyway, here's legs from yesterday. I'll be doing a bit of cardio later on today at home before I go to work. Didn't do any heavy lifts, as the lower back was still tender.

Legs
Incline Leg Press (lbs)
330 x 20
440 x 20
484 x 12
484 x 12
484 x 12

One Legged Extensions (lbs)
50 x 15
50 x 15
50 x 15

Just went for a pump on these, was pretty good.

Standing Leg Curl (kgs)
40 x 20
40 x 20
40 x 20
40 x 20
40 x 20

Pull Throughs (lbs)
100 x 10
80 x 10
80 x 10

Didn't think my form was right though, Anyone give me some pointers?

Seated Calve Raise (lbs)
120 x 20
120 x 20
120 x 20
120 x 20
120 x 20

Done with a 10 sec break between sets :ughnoes:
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
nice session, i expect no less from a man possessing chesticles
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Are you doing conventional deaddies chesti? If so, try sumos - they're much easier on your back.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
^I concur - I've been doing them since my back probs - much better!

Leg session looked prety nice. Good leg pressing.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Convential. It doesn't hurt my back, my back was just to sore to squat lol. Done a half hour on the bike before work today, hittin up chest/arms tomorrow :xyxthumbs:
 
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
Great work, bro. That is some good shit right there.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Ok so I lost the sheet of paper with the chest/arms session on it. Off the top of my head I done flat bb bench for the first time in ages, 5 x 5 with 176, dips went up slightly to 5 reps with 22 added & I preacher curled 140 for 7, so it wasn't to bad.

On monday I done the max difficulty on the bike for 10 mins, all I had time for. I'll post up legs and today's cardio momentarily.
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Do you come from the land down under?
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
I can't stay mad though :keke:
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Ok here's yesterday's leg session.

Legs
Bench Squat (lbs)
176 x 5
176 x 5
220 x 5 Spot
220 x 5
242 x 5

One Legged Leg Press (lbs)
220 x 15
330 x 10
330 x 10

Stiff Legged Deadlift (lbs)
220 x 5
242 x 5
242 x 5
242 x 5
242 x 5

Standing Leg Curl (kgs)
50 (Stack) x 12
50 (Stack) x 12
50 (Stack) x 12

Alternate Leg Leg Press Calve Raise (lbs)
220 x 12
330 x 10
330 x 10
220 x 20
220 x 20

All done, done another 10 with the max setting on the bike today. Chest/arms tomorrow.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
awesome work there chesti
one legged presses are climbing
hope to see 500 for reps
SLDLs look solid, nice reppage there to man!!
keep it up
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice work there chesti.One leg presses looking strong:xyxthumbs:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
solid leg session chesti. one legged leg press looks really good, some good weight on the stiff legged deads too.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
As has been said 1 leg presses real nice. Those preacher curls are damn strong too!
 

Similar threads

Adam23
Replies
9
Views
3K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Big VIC
Replies
27
Views
8K
Chesticles
Chesticles
Napol3onator
Replies
18
Views
6K
Rageking
R
BrofessorLift
Replies
2
Views
160
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
Top