• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Creator's Contest Thread.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Of the 4 guys in that vid you had some competition to beat on the far left. This clearly wasn't an easy win. So even more kudos.

As much as anything, your condition and posing were the difference. Even just the way you moved into each pose. You looked controlled and professional. The others looked like they either didn't know how to pose, or they would hit the pose and not hold it, or only hit some of the pose (couple didn't tense their quads or legs in some poses). And your transition between poses looked calm while still holding most muscles tense. The others would often relax completely or look shaky as they moved between poses.

The little things pay off :thumbsup2:

Thanks a lot for taking a good look at the video! If I lost, I wanted to make sure that it wasnt because of anything I could control so I made sure that I did everything that I could and put in the time to look my best. There was some good competition and they were some cool guys too which is always nice.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My old man is uploading the vid of the overall tomorrow so check back then for that.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats and well done once again bro :2:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here is the video of the overall mandatories. The lighting went to shit at night and I looked much better at pre-judging than I did at night. Far left is the middle weight, then me, and on the right is the lightweight that won the overall. Oh, an the lightweight guy had about 30 minutes to eat and pump again after his class went while I had about 2 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats bud on the victory, you looked great...that lightweight had some pretty insane conditioning from the back. No shame in losing the overall to him.

Best of luck at the next show!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Creator, I think you looked better at the prejudging.

Looks like you lost some of your color and some of your fullness. If you looked the way you did in the prejudging, you may of had a chance.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Agree with you Joe.

Looks like the definition was either washed out or lacking some oil or pump. Especially the chest, but also noticable in the abs. Looking at the side shots, Mike, your chest suddenly looked undefined. Yet from the back you looked great still.

If you only had a couple of minutes to prep for that round it probably cost you the win. Although the first place guy was insanly sharp.

Either way, nothing to be disappointed with. And congrats again!!!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love having my dad in the media biz. Here is a high quality still that he got from pre-judging.

Last edited by a moderator:
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think you should have won creator. And I know this isn't how a lot of judges feel, but I think natural bodybuilding judges put far too much emphasis on conditioning. Your overal symmetry was great, your posing, color, and presentation was the best. Your conditiong wasn't as good as the overall winner but it was still VERY GOOD! You out muscled him by a lot. And I know that bodybuilding isn't just about size, but I think natural judges should just put a little more emphasis on that, and a little less on conditioning. Just my two cents. Great Job on the contest, you did an awesome job!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Thanks a lot pete! Yeah like I said, I had several people tell me just after the overall that if the judges were looking for the best overall/all around bodybuilder they should have chose me but apparently they judged only on conditioning.