• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Creator's Pre-Contest thread

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I couldnt sleep the night before mine either :dunnodude: I still think you are sticking your chest out too far in your front double bi.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck to you man! Stay strong!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Good luck bro, your looking awesome!! Cant wait to see the pics and vids! :xyxthumbs:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just got back from the pre-judging. Weighed in at 192. I dried out a lot. There were 7 people in my class. A lot of guys with big upper bodies and decent conditioning but I thought that my conditioning and symmetry was superior. We all went out for quarter turns and then they did first call out. I, along with 3 others, were in the first call out. We went through 3 rounds of quarter turns and mandatories, the four of us. They kept switching us around but I stayed in the middle two the whole time. I could see the judges pointing to my legs and after looking at the tape, I had the best conditioning through the wheels. I had a blast up there posing and I think I will be top 3. I just had a delicious steak and potato lunch and now I will relax until pre-judging. I am loading the video as we speak.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn, sounds awesome bro! glad ure having a good time, and i think u will do very well:)

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sounds good, enjoy that steak and the potato :coolguy:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We want the video now :angrydude:

Good job being in the first call out. I excited :keke:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Sounds awesome Creator!

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can do it!!!!! VIDEO Please

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A preview pic until the video later.... No pump and a lil flat.

hsowtriiu4-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that is some awesome news creator, can´t wait for that tape, i´m exited for you man, just hope you win the show,top 3 at this point is good but i think you´ll take this show. have a blast at the night show

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those glute striations I see? Sick job dude, congrats.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Awesome to hear that your condition turned out so well! Good luck!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
keep us updated!!!!!!! i wanna see more pics!!

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Results...

Talking for Creator because he's having his celebration meal..

He came in 3rd place! He was the youngest there by 10 years, which is outstanding and he also earned the best symmetry award and best poser. That said, he recieved a $500 watch.

Congrats bro, you worked real hard and things couldn't have came out better. Your class was tough like you said and you did work to get that trophy. Keep living and learning bro and you'll be at the next O.

Nice work Mike, we're all proud.

Kev

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn 500 watch seems nice. Good job Creater!!

Frank I cant see your vid :dunnodude: Maybe cause its too GAY

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks to KM for posting up the results and for all his help. Thanks to everyone on the mecca for all the support throughout. It is and was greatly appreciated throughout. Like you know, I got third. After looking at the video, I think I clearly should have got second and after looking at the score card, a couple of the judges felt I deserved second as well. I am honored to have placed where I did especially considering my age in comparison to the rest of the class.
Right when I got done I threw my clothes on and was walking out with my friend when they announced that I won the best poser award so I ran on stage, stripped down and hit a couple poses before i got a genuine quad father watch that retails at 360.00 (I thought it was 500 when i told KM). I was pleased with that so I put my clothes on and was walking out again when they announced that I won the award to best symmetry so I ran through the crowd and stripped down on stage again. This award was very pleasing to me and awarded me a free gym membership for a year. I have all of this on video and I will work on posting it tomorrow.
After the show, I went to have pizza, doughnuts, cookies, and 7 layer bean dip. I am so stuffed and already am back up to 200 lbs!

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats buddy! Don't you have a show next week?