• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Creator's Contest Thread.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
i think you look fantastic creator. stay strong in the mind you dont have to feel shitty when you look great. As long as your not flat on stage, pump yourself up man. (get a duality ego to go along with ur contest ready physique)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Keep up the good work Creator, stay focused and good luck!

ps. your back double bi is crazy!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You're getting flatter, but no big difference really form last set of pics. It's the pic or I'm starting to see some grainy spots on your abs?

Looking really diced, 3 more days!!! Yep yep!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks a lot for the comments and support guys. I know I am in much better conditioning this year than last year. I have been told by a couple of guys that I already look much harder, more dry, and have a more grainy look than last year!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How is it going creator you were looking great in your 8 days out pics do u have any updates thus far?

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats on everything creator u should be very proud of yourself!!!! bring home that WIN!!!!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Thanks guys! Well about 2 days out now. Today was my first day of my carb up. Did some more research and decided on my final plan. Today I finished with my carbs around 160 and it felt great. 2 grams of sodium and a gallon and a half of water. Tomorrow I will go to 265 grams of carbs and a gallon of water with 1.5 grams of sodium. Finally, I will go 350 grams of carbs on friday with about a gallon of water and 1 gram of sodium. I am maintaining a strict 2:1 ratio of sodium to potassium. The mind is starting to play tricks with me but I am going strong. Carbs are coming from rice and potatoes and the occasional rice cake. I will go in for a pump and pose tomorrow and then again on friday. Pics soon...

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry all I have for now is the ab shot. Both my roomies are out of town so here is what I have to show for now...

08190920460001-1.jpg

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
excellent brother, you look great! Glad you made the necessary changes for your physique to peak the way you know you can. Good luck with the show I'm looking forward to seeing your results.

God Bless
Ben

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Thanks guys! Well about 2 days out now. Today was my first day of my carb up. Did some more research and decided on my final plan. Today I finished with my carbs around 160 and it felt great. 2 grams of sodium and a gallon and a half of water. Tomorrow I will go to 265 grams of carbs and a gallon of water with 1.5 grams of sodium. Finally, I will go 350 grams of carbs on friday with about a gallon of water and 1 gram of sodium. I am maintaining a strict 2:1 ratio of sodium to potassium. The mind is starting to play tricks with me but I am going strong. Carbs are coming from rice and potatoes and the occasional rice cake. I will go in for a pump and pose tomorrow and then again on friday. Pics soon...
How come you're starting out lower on carbs, and slowly raising them day-to-day?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How come you're starting out lower on carbs, and slowly raising them day-to-day?

I just thought it would be too drastic of a change to go from 50 grams of carbs a day to 300+ in one day. I spent a ton of time yesterday reading over articles by Dr. Joe Klemczewski, the guy who coached Layne Norton (and many others) for his pro card and it convinced me to keep my carbs a little lower and water higher. I actually woke up this morning looking better than I ever have, a little flat but I would still be happy going on stage like i was when I woke up.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just thought it would be too drastic of a change to go from 50 grams of carbs a day to 300+ in one day. I spent a ton of time yesterday reading over articles by Dr. Joe Klemczewski, the guy who coached Layne Norton (and many others) for his pro card and it convinced me to keep my carbs a little lower and water higher. I actually woke up this morning looking better than I ever have, a little flat but I would still be happy going on stage like i was when I woke up.
Dr Joe recommends plans that I wrote up in the "carbup" thread.

No carb-depletes, keep water the same, and slightly raise carbs the last couple days leading up to the contest.

You didn't raise carbs immediately because you felt it's too drastic? Lowering to 50 grams a day is pretty drastic in itself, but you have to make up for your depleting.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also, Dr. Joe never recommends dropping sodium, nor raising potassium. He's pretty much a strict "keep it exactly the way it is" type guru. You didn't keep it the way it is, you did a three day carb-deplete after already being depleted the last several weeks. You can't follow half of a plan from one guru and half from another. Sounds like you mis-read his articles.

I'm not telling you this because I'm trying to scare you, or to convince you to change everything at the last minute. But, the whole point of carbing up is to bring back the fullness you'd have in the offseason.

What you felt today is probably your body feeling better mentally, but physically still very flat. I hope you at least get back to where you were before you started your carb-depleting, because I don't think it's going to be enough to give you good fullness on-stage.

Maybe try giving duality a call to get your hands on a magic sandwich. :keke:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will work on finding that good balance between conditioning and fullness. I know the guy promoting the show and he said they are going to really be looking at conditioning mainly as I expected. Here are some pics I just snapped...

dscf0669-1.jpg

dscf0681z-1.jpg

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

woooo! loooking gooood creator ;D

looks like everythings pretty much in at first glance

what will your goal BW be on stage?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck Creator. You did very well shedding bodyfat.

Also, your posing looks good.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Curtisymoo- Thanks a lot brother! I am thinking 189. The cutoff only leaves me another quarter pound over that so I think thats where I will be. I was 190 today.

Flex- Thank you. I really appreciate your advice and support. I am going to work on filling out more tomorrow without compromising conditioning.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Creator, you're looking excellent mate. Conditioning is great! Nice lines on the butt.

That back double bi in your avi is mad man.

All the best.

co05

co05

Yikes, a dieting Creator is not a Creator to be messed with :ughnoes:

Your pictures look good btw. I can't get over how diced your back is.