• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Eddie Hearn: Deontay Wilder should retire if he doesn't take rematch.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The governing body has made clear that the Fury vs Whyte fight has to happen before February 2021. This can only mean one thing, the Fury-Wider trilogy is happening before the end of this year.
That is great news. This means they have to fight before the end of 2020, whether they like it or not.

People don't even need a huge Fury-Wilder bout. All they care about now is the Fury-AJ fight.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The governing body has made clear that the Fury vs Whyte fight has to happen before February 2021. This can only mean one thing, the Fury-Wider trilogy is happening before the end of this year.
That is great news. This means they have to fight before the end of 2020, whether they like it or not.

People don't even need a huge Fury-Wilder bout. All they care about now is the Fury-AJ fight.
The second match sucked big time. I still want to know who is the best between Fury and Wilder.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The second match sucked big time. I still want to know who is the best between Fury and Wilder.
It shouldn't be too long now. I have a feeling the fight is just around the corner.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

It shouldn't be too long now. I have a feeling the fight is just around the corner.
They had planned the fight for December 19. They should hold the fight just like they had planned.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At least Deontay Wilder is back on the scene. He was quiet for a really long time and that was starting to bother me.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know AJ is more interested in a full division unification bout against WBC World Champion, Tyson Fury. The ball is on Fury's court because this means he has to win against Deontay Wilder in their trilogy fight on December 19.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know AJ is more interested in a full division unification bout against WBC World Champion, Tyson Fury. The ball is on Fury's court because this means he has to win against Deontay Wilder in their trilogy fight on December 19.

Deontay Wilder is standing on the way of a great fight. For all of this to happen Wilder needs to lose.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know AJ wants to fight Fury more than anything. So, Wilder losing will definitely make his dreams come true.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know AJ wants to fight Fury more than anything. So, Wilder losing will definitely make his dreams come true.

All of this relies on Fury bringing his best just like he did in the rematch.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't even imagine what Wilder goes through every time he watches that second fight.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only way to kill fear is by facing your demons head-on! I hope Wilder is reading this.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only way to kill fear is by facing your demons head-on! I hope Wilder is reading this.
Ain't that the truth right there. You just have to power through.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
December 19th, moment of truth, maybe?

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
December 19th is the latest they can hold this fight because the following week is Christmas. That is the only window of opportunity the organizers are going to get.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I mean, it is not like they can do it on Christmas eve, or could they?

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I mean, it is not like they can do it on Christmas eve, or could they?
They will have to pay them pretty good money for them to miss spending Christmas Eve with their family.