• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Eddie Hearn On Fury-Wilder 3

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Deontay Wilder said that Eddie Hearn is trying to 'milk' Anthony Joshua. This is after AJ suffered his first loss of his professional boxing career when he got knocked out by Andy Ruiz Jr. in New York.
I heard that AJ got knocked out when he was sparring and that his dad didn't want him to fight but Hearn being Hearn went ahead with the fight anyway. Eddie Hearn is greedy as fuck!
I'm only hearing about this now from you. Maybe AJ was under too much pressure.
It feels like he was pushed too hard. He was not ready for Ruiz and showed by the results of the fight.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe he didn't train enough. Maybe he just had a bad day. OR, maybe Ruiz was just better.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe he didn't train enough. Maybe he just had a bad day. OR, maybe Ruiz was just better.

Ruiz was definitely better.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2019 was had amazing fights. I feel like Andy Ruiz and AJ had two of the biggest fights of last year.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Andy Ruiz lost in the rematch because he literally refused to train. He showed up in the worst shape ever for a boxer.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Deontay Wilder told Andy Ruiz to stop investing in his lavish lifestyle that came from his two fights against Anthony Joshua, and get back in the gym. That is the best advice you could ever receive.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Andy Ruiz lost the hunger for the sport after those two fights. He really needs to get back in the gym.