• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Eddie Hearn On Fury-Wilder 3

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, Deontay Wilder can't afford to lose the trilogy. if he does lose the bout, it would even be worse if he had spent his time in media houses instead of the gym.

You are right, it is good he is not running around on tv channels talking nonsense.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wilder has a good strategy.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eddie Hearn needs a break, especially, now that the pandemic has put a huge dent in the sporting industry.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eddie Hearn needs a break, especially, now that the pandemic has put a huge dent in the sporting industry.

It is not just Eddie Hearn who needs to caatch a break. It is everyone. But I can see light at the end of the tunnel.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At least things are starting to look up.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All that's left to do is for all countries to open their boarders. That way many businesses will go back to the point they were before coronavirus hit.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All that's left to do is for all countries to open their boarders. That way many businesses will go back to the point they were before coronavirus hit.

That will definitely boost business in a lot of countries because small businessmen/women depend on the import-export business.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Especially the tourism industry.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hotels have been firing their staff left, right and center. Borders opening will surely help a lot of people.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No wonder Eddie Hearn is looking for every way to make a buck. These are hard times.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Takes me back to when the recession hit. Eddie Hearn is a hustler. He is going to be okay.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only thing Eddie Hearn cares about is money. He is always seeing opportunities everywhere.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If I was a promoter, money is the only thing that would be on my mind. My mind on my mony, and my money on my mind.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is in his nature. Eddie Hearn was built to make money and that is all he kknows.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is important to be good at something. In Eddie Hearn's case, it is all about the Benjamins!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is important to be good at something. In Eddie Hearn's case, it is all about the Benjamins!
It is the only trait that promoters need to have. Good for him.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eddie Hearn called for the Fury-Wilder3 to be cancelled if it doesn't happen this year.