• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Eddie Hearn On Fury-Wilder 3

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eddie Hearn called for the Fury-Wilder3 to be cancelled if it doesn't happen this year.

That is because Bob Arum had the guts to postpone the fight to February 2021!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm done with the waiting. I don't care anymore. They have ruined the Christmas vibe.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eddie Hearn should be given a green light to stake his own dough on a Fury-Whyte bout, like he initially wanted to.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If Wilder actually takes a pass on the Fury trilogy, then Hearn believes the once-beaten boxer should retire.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TBH, what the world nees right now is not another Fury-Wilder bout. What we need is Joshua vs Fury to happen, it'll be the biggest fight in heavyweight division in a very long.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fury vs. AJ is a bout most of us are excited for. The procrastination of the Fury-Wilder trilogy killed all the patience we had.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Everyone I talk to says the same exact thing i.e Nobody wants to watch Fury give Wilder another embarrassing whoop-ass!!!!!!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Everyone I talk to says the same exact thing i.e Nobody wants to watch Fury give Wilder another embarrassing whoop-ass!!!!!!

I guess the people that still want to see another Fury-Wilder fight , are the ones who still have doubt in their minds.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I guess the people that still want to see another Fury-Wilder fight , are the ones who still have doubt in their minds.

Doubts? What doubts? I mean Wilder got a severe beating from Fury and he has clearly never recovered.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Doubts? What doubts? I mean Wilder got a severe beating from Fury and he has clearly never recovered.

He needs to get back in the ring lest he gets forgotten.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lots of people don't even remember who he is. All people remember is a guy that got a severe beat-down from Fury.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lots of people don't even remember who he is. All people remember is a guy that got a severe beat-down from Fury.

If he doesn't get his ass back in the ring, that is all people are going to remember him for.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

If he doesn't get his ass back in the ring, that is all people are going to remember him for.

That would be a sorry-ass legacy. Right now I feel like he needs to prove himself all over again because seem to have lost faith in the guy.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wilder can't afford to screw this up. This is his last chance.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eddie is not going to let this go until Wilder get's his ass out of the hole heis hiding at and address this issue.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Deontay Wilder said that Eddie Hearn is trying to 'milk' Anthony Joshua. This is after AJ suffered his first loss of his professional boxing career when he got knocked out by Andy Ruiz Jr. in New York.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Deontay Wilder said that Eddie Hearn is trying to 'milk' Anthony Joshua. This is after AJ suffered his first loss of his professional boxing career when he got knocked out by Andy Ruiz Jr. in New York.
I heard that AJ got knocked out when he was sparring and that his dad didn't want him to fight but Hearn being Hearn went ahead with the fight anyway. Eddie Hearn is greedy as fuck!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I heard that AJ got knocked out when he was sparring and that his dad didn't want him to fight but Hearn being Hearn went ahead with the fight anyway. Eddie Hearn is greedy as fuck!
I'm only hearing about this now from you. Maybe AJ was under too much pressure.