• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Eddie Hearn: Deontay Wilder should retire if he doesn't take rematch.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can the promoters ensure that the sponsors get back their money with interest, though? That is the big question.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can the promoters ensure that the sponsors get back their money with interest, though? That is the big question.

Promoters have a hardest task. It is not going to be that easy convincing these guys to just handle over money.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Promoters have a hardest task. It is not going to be that easy convincing these guys to just handle over money.
It is their job, You don't become a promoter because it is an easy job.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most fights pretty much sell themselves. The smaller bouts are the ones promoters have the hardest task with.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most fights pretty much sell themselves. The smaller bouts are the ones promoters have the hardest task with.

That makes sense. The smaller fights need more marketing time to really sell them.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

That makes sense. The smaller fights need more marketing time to really sell them.

I feel like the smaller fights don't need a huge crowd. The can be hosted inside a closed location with fans sitting according to the guidelines set forth by WHO.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I feel like the smaller fights don't need a huge crowd. The can be hosted inside a closed location with fans sitting according to the guidelines set forth by WHO.
I totally agree. There is no need to have a packed arena for the lower class fights.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The bigger fights are a very different case. I feel like these require a crowd at least, to make them feel more real and lively.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The bigger fights are a very different case. I feel like these require a crowd at least, to make them feel more real and lively.
A crowd will definitely make the fights more entertaining but that is not to mean they should not make it a priority. Fights need to take place even if there is no crowd.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So long as the fighters get their money, I don't see what the big deal is.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So long as the fighters get their money, I don't see what the big deal is.

Especially with the pandemic going on. Money is all you need right now.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You would expect people to remember God, especially now that we have an ongoing pandemic, but no. People are busy chasing after that paper.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People need God. To get through the pandemic, we will all have to go back to God.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2021 will be the year of great things.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most people survived 2020 just to die during the beginning of 2021. That sucks ass! RIP

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most people survived 2020 just to die during the beginning of 2021. That sucks ass! RIP

My friend buried his grandma just a few days ago. I mean she was 81 but it still hurts.