• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

German_Joe's log

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
looks good but u didn't made any deads?

miamiracing
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice job German. Legs and back in the same session is tough going with such large muscle groups!
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
damn, i could never train legs and back together..
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
BB Rows and preachers look really solid there, Joe :xyxthumbs:
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
A2 Chest, shoulder and Tri's

Db benchpress

set #1 45bs x 12
set #2 60lbs x 10
set #3 60lbs x 10
set #4 60lbs x 10

Dips

set #1 me x 12
set #2 me x 12
set #3 me x 12


*** db fly fascia stretching

Db presses

set #2 60bs x 8
set #3 60lbs x 7
set #4 60bs x 6

Upright rows

set #2 45lbs x 12
set #3 45lbs x 12
set #4 55lbs x 10

BB shrugs

set #1 135lbs x 15
set #2 190lbs x 12
set #3 190lbs x 10

*** shoulder fascia stretching

RGBP

set #1 135lbs x 8
set #2 135lbs x 6
set #2 135lbs x 6

*** db extension fascia stretch
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice work. Strong delts - pressing the same as you bench!
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
B2 Legs, Back and Bi's

front Squat

set #1 45lbs x 10
set #2 135lbs x 8
set #3 135lbs x 9
set #4 135lbs x 8

Hack Squat

set #1 185lbs x 15
set #2 185lbs x 14
set #3 185lbs x 12


*** Quad fascia stretch

Sldl

set #2 135bs x 10
set #3 195lbs x 10
set #4 195lbs x 10
set #5 195lbs x 8

*** straight legged deadlift fascia stretch

Rack Chins

set #1 me x 11
set #2 me x 12
set #3 me x 10


DB Row

set #1 65lbs x 10
set #2 80lbs x 10
set #3 80lbs x 10
set #4 80lbs x 11

*** hanging fascia stretch

Legpress calf Raises

set #1 500 x 12
set #2 500 x 12
set #3 500 x 12

Db Alt Curls

set #1 45lbs x 6
set #2 40lbs x 7

Bicep fascia stretch

During my db alt curls my hamstrings were just shaking, made it akward:49:

should be ready to move back up to 90's on db rows

I never do hacksquats, so im throwing that in for a couple of weeks, need more of an outer sweep anyway:gaygay:
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Great job on the hacks after front squats, and your calf raises are none too shabby :xyxthumbs:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice job! I get the wobbly leg thing when I do shoulders after legs! :49:
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
Rocky said:
Nice job! I get the wobbly leg thing when I do shoulders after legs! :49:

when i was doing curls it looked like i was cheating, but i was just trying to stand up

Day off today, chest,shoulder and tris tommorow
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
Chest
BB benchpress

set #1 135 lbs x 10
set #2 185 lbs x 8
set #3 185 lbs x 7
set #4 185 lbs x 6

Incline db press

set #1 60 lbs x 7
set #2 60 lbs x 8
set #3 60 lbs x 7

*** db fly fascia stretching

Shoulders
Smythe machine presses

set #1 85 lbs x 10
set #2 125 lbs x 5 :disgust:
set #3 125 lbs x 6
set #4 125 lbs x 3 :disgust:

DB lateral raises 3

set #1 20 lbs x 12
set #2 25 lbs x 10
set #3 25 lbs x 12

DB Shrugs

set #1 90 lbs x 12
set #2 90 lbs x 12
set #3 90 lbs x 12

*** shoulder fascia stretching

Triceps
close grip bench press

set #1 135 lbs x 10
set #2 135 lbs x 8
set #3 135 lbs x 7

*** db extension fascia stretch
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice push session. Don't sweat the shoulder presses - it's always gonna be hard work after 2 lots of benching!
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Rocky said:
Nice push session. Don't sweat the shoulder presses - it's always gonna be hard work after 2 lots of benching!
Si.

Nice DB shrugs, and good finish with the close grips :2:
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
BB back Squat

set #1 45 lbs x 15
set #2 135 lbs x 10
set #3 185 lbs x 9
set #4 185 lbs x 8
set #4 185 lbs x 7

Single Leg legpress

set #1 205 lbs x 15
set #2 205 lbs x 15

*** leg fascia stretch

Leg curl

set #1 90 lbs x 8
set #2 90 lbs x 7

*** straight legged deadlift fascia stretch

BB row

set #1 135 lbs x 15
set #2 185 lbs x 8
set #3 185 lbs x 8
set #4 185 lbs x 7

Front Pulldowns (moderate grip)

set #1 90 lbs x 10
set #2 140 lbs x 8
set #3 140 lbs x 8
set #4 140 lbs x 7

*** hanging fascia stretch

Preacher Curl

set #1 85 lbs x 7
set #2 85 lbs x 6

*** Bicep fascia stretch
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Another fine job. And still keeping diligent with the stretches too!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
Servus,

yea looks good..keep it up

miamiracing
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
good session there dude, those squats are strong and so is ur barbell rows:D
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
hey what are back squats lol
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
oposite of front squats lol , guess i should just all them squats haha
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
thank you for the comments
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
103
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
CoachCelestine
Replies
0
Views
231
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
Top