fallen
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2006
- Messages
- 1,273
- Points
- 36
lol @ the habit tons and tons of movements bro looks like you really killing it
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
What stretch do you do for your shoulders?Chesticles said:First time in here man, I see you do fascia stretching to, I like itWhat stretch do you do for your shoulders?
haha just for a joke, about a month ago i did a widowmaker on legpress with 500 lbs for 20..... fucked me right up. Should be fun!
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.