• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

German_Joe's log

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
awesome azz leg workout man
looks like your getting back in da game!
congrats :D
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Session outta nowhere - looks good too. I'm sure you'll get adjusted to the workload soon enough!
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
Sunday, January 13, 2008

Upper Body

Bench Press

Set#1 45 lbs x 15
Set#2 135 lbs x 12
Set#3 185 lbs x 7
Set#4 185 lbs x 7
Set#5 185 lbs x 7
Set#6 205 lbs x 3


Db Shoulder press

Set#1 45 lbs x 12
Set#2 65 lbs x 9
Set#3 65 lbs x 8
Set#4 65 lbs x 7


Close Grip Bench press

Set#1 45 lbs x 12
Set#2 135 lbs x 10
Set#3 145 lbs x 10
Set#4 145 lbs x 10
Set#5 145 lbs x 7


DB Row

Set#1 70 lbs x 12
Set#2 85 lbs x 10
Set#3 85 lbs x 10
Set#4 85 lbs x 10


Lat Pulldowns

Set#1 130 lbs x 10
Set#2 130 lbs x 10
Set#3 130 lbs x 10


Preacher Curls

Set#1 85 lbs x 7
Set#2 85 lbs x 7


** wen't not to bad, my shoulder was feeling kind of fragile on the bench to start off with. It faded after my warmups though, must have been the cold atmosphere.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
nice weight bud, do some windmills for warmup too.. looses your joints and pumps some blood in your delts
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Good to see you logging again. Session looked good too. Nice choice of exercises.
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
June 02/08

Upper Body

Incline Bench Press

Set#1 95 lbs x 12
Set#2 135 lbs x 12
Set#3 145 lbs x 8
Set#4 145 lbs x 7
Set#5 145 lbs x 7


Db Shoulder press

Set#1 25 lbs x 12
Set#2 50 lbs x 8
Set#3 50 lbs x 8
Set#4 50 lbs x 7


Reverse Grip Bench press

Set#1 45 lbs x 12
Set#2 95 lbs x 12
Set#3 135 lbs x 10
Set#4 145 lbs x 10
Set#5 145 lbs x 10


Deadlift

Set#1 135 lbs x 12
Set#2 225 lbs x 12
Set#3 245 lbs x 8
Set#4 245 lbs x 8


Lat Pulldowns

Set#1 70 lbs x 10
Set#2 100 lbs x 10
Set#3 140 lbs x 10
Set#4 140 lbs x 10
Set#5 150 lbs x 10


Dumbell Curls

Set#1 40 lbs x 12
Set#2 45 lbs x 8
Set#3 45 lbs x 7


New location today so I was just easing myself into it. I tore open a scab on my shin while deadlifting, I bled like a stuck pig

Patrick Skailes was there, He competed at the montreal grand prix and won 1st in the canadian masters in 2004. Pretty huge guy but was lacking some leg mass
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Joe outta nowhere. Good session. I guess we can expect the next one in another 6 months?
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
:spy: if six months is tommorow:coolguy:

Im waiting for your next video so I can incorperate it into my regime
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
June 4, 2008

Lower Body

Squats

Set#1 45 lbs x 15
Set#2 135 lbs x 8
Set#3 185 lbs x 5
Set#4 205 lbs x 6
Set#5 205 lbs x 6
Set#6 205 lbs x 6


SLDL

Set#1 45 lbs x 12
Set#2 135 lbs x 12
Set#3 145 lbs x 12
Set#4 145 lbs x 12


Lying Hamstring Curl

Set#1 80 lbs x 12
Set#2 80 lbs x 12
Set#3 80 lbs x 12


Seated Calf Raise

Set#1 45 lbs x 20
Set#2 160 lbs x 12
Set#3 160 lbs x 12
Set#4 160 lbs x 10


Leg Press Calf Raise

Set#1 250 lbs x 15
Set#2 450 lbs x 10
Set#3 450 lbs x 10


Thats it, shitty session. The leg press is unadjustable and I can't bury my reps without agitating my back. It seems unnatural compared to the press at my last gym:uhoh2:

Ill be happy to get back into 5x5 on monday, I finished my tenth week and im just taking a break to reduce monotony
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome job still mate.
yea the pad at ours for leg press is like that too :(
still you got some Nice numbers in there :D
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice leg session joe.:xyxthumbs:
So are you going to be updating your log from now on?
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
Ill have a new Upper session posted tommorow and Ill Reset some of my stalled 5x5 lifts on moday
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
June 07/08

Upper Body

Bench Press

Set#1 95 lbs x 12
Set#2 135 lbs x 5
Set#3 175 lbs x 8
Set#4 175 lbs x 7
Set#5 175 lbs x 7


BB Shoulder press

Set#1 45 lbs x 12
Set#2 65 lbs x 5
Set#3 95 lbs x 10
Set#4 95 lbs x 10


Close Grip Bench press

Set#1 45 lbs x 10
Set#2 95 lbs x 5
Set#3 135 lbs x 10
Set#4 135 lbs x 10


BB Row

Set#1 95 lbs x 12
Set#2 135 lbs x 12
Set#3 135 lbs x 12
Set#4 135 lbs x 10


Lat Pulldowns

Set#1 140 lbs x 10
Set#2 140 lbs x 10
Set#3 140 lbs x 10


Preacher Curls

Set#1 15 lbs x 12
Set#2 65 lbs x 10
Set#3 65 lbs x 10




New session, I keep hopping between Gyms. Its a nice change of atmosphere:hyperguy:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome Job Joe
looks likes bb presses are going well man
lol gym hopping? interesting, bet thats a goood TWIST!
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
June 9, 2008

Lower Body

Squats

Set#1 135 lbs x 8
Set#2 185 lbs x 5
Set#3 210 lbs x 6
Set#4 210 lbs x 6
Set#5 210 lbs x 5


Leg Press

Set#1 50 lbs x 20
Set#2 250 lbs x 20
Set#3 300 lbs x 15
Set#4 300 lbs x 15
Set#5 320 lbs x 15


Lying Hamstring Curl

Set#1 40 lbs x 10
Set#2 90 lbs x 12
Set#3 90 lbs x 12
Set#4 90 lbs x 12
Set#5 90 lbs x 10


Seated Calf Raise

Set#1 90 lbs x 10
Set#2 115 lbs x 12
Set#3 115 lbs x 12
Set#4 115 lbs x 12
Set#5 115 lbs x 10


It was alright, wednesday will be better!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
going to squeeze your quads to pieces bro!
awesome work on all the sets, intense volume for them
bet your gonna feel that in the morning
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great work you german ass :keke: , glad your back in teh log section,

btw, we won 2:0 yesterday :methman:
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
June 11/08

Upper Body

Incline Bench Press

Set#1 95 lbs x 10
Set#2 135 lbs x 6
Set#3 150 lbs x 10
Set#4 150 lbs x 8
Set#5 150 lbs x 8


Db Shoulder press

Set#1 35 lbs x 10
Set#2 55 lbs x 10
Set#3 55 lbs x 10


Reverse Grip Bench press

Set#1 45 lbs x 12
Set#2 95 lbs x 12
Set#3 155 lbs x 10
Set#4 155 lbs x 10


Reverse Grip Row

Set#1 135 lbs x 12
Set#2 155 lbs x 12
Set#3 155 lbs x 10
Set#4 155 lbs x 10


Lat Pulldowns

Set#1 100 lbs x 10
Set#2 150 lbs x 10
Set#3 150 lbs x 10
Set#4 150 lbs x 10


Seated Dumbell Curls

Set#1 40 lbs x 8
Set#2 40lbs x 8


Was not bad
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
those are some impressive sets/reps there man
plus DB curls going heavy i see, good good!
reverse grip bench press how can that be?
isnt it harder to balance?
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
103
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
CoachCelestine
Replies
0
Views
231
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
Top