onebigeric
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2006
- Messages
- 1,095
- Points
- 38
Excellent session, Glex
I feel your pain on those stinking biceps though. My arms are like Kong's, so filling in the appropriate mass has always been a challenge for me too. Let's beat the piss out of 'em, ya?
I've found sinlge arm preachers are a nice substitute for con curls, if those are rubbing you wrong. Spider curls are my personal reject lift in that group.

I feel your pain on those stinking biceps though. My arms are like Kong's, so filling in the appropriate mass has always been a challenge for me too. Let's beat the piss out of 'em, ya?
I've found sinlge arm preachers are a nice substitute for con curls, if those are rubbing you wrong. Spider curls are my personal reject lift in that group.















It's all that crap I ate over the weekend. I'm gonna eat an apple and some granola then hit up teh weights.
Dinner's ready, later all 


