- Thread starter
- #861
Glex
Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2006
- Messages
- 1,757
- Points
- 61
BigE: I think we may have started a volume war without knowing it
The graveyards are beating me up, but I'm dealing.
So, I went to bed, most on accident, last night at 11:00. I slept until noon today. Then I went for a run, which was most terrible. I ran for 35 min 30 sec, and it was just hard. It was like my legs didn't want to move. To top it off, I lost my keys on the run and had to backtrack to find them. Luckily I had a good idea about where they could've been lost and they were a short walk away. Anyway, I got home and did some abs.
I was just feeling drained and tired. Needless to say, I wasn't expecting much out of weight training. However:
7-16-07
Pullups
BW x 10
BW x 8
BW x 6
Lat Pull-Downs
145 lbs x 10
145 lbs x 10
145 lbs x 10
Fascia stretching for lats
V-Raises
25 lbs x 10
25 lbs x 10
25 lbs x 10
25 lbs x 10
BB Rows
225 lbs x 8
225 lbs x 8
225 lbs x 8
225 lbs x 8...wasn't too happy with the form so I did one more set
185 lbs x 10
Deadlifts
275 lbs x 4
315 lbs x 2
365 lbs x 1
415 lbs x 1...PB


...wtf? I'm dieting! And I just had that shitty run!
Fascia stretching for back
Hack Squats
250 lbs x 10
250 lbs x 10
250 lbs x 10
250 lbs x 10
BB Curls
75 lbs x 10
105 lbs x 5
105 lbs x 3
85 lbs x 8
Alternating DB Curls
35 lbs x 8
30 lbs x 8
30 lbs x 8
45 lbs x 4...drop 30 lbs x 4...drop 25 lbs x 4
Aftermath:
So...
No idea, guys. But I'm happy about it 
The graveyards are beating me up, but I'm dealing.So, I went to bed, most on accident, last night at 11:00. I slept until noon today. Then I went for a run, which was most terrible. I ran for 35 min 30 sec, and it was just hard. It was like my legs didn't want to move. To top it off, I lost my keys on the run and had to backtrack to find them. Luckily I had a good idea about where they could've been lost and they were a short walk away. Anyway, I got home and did some abs.
I was just feeling drained and tired. Needless to say, I wasn't expecting much out of weight training. However:
7-16-07
Pullups
BW x 10
BW x 8
BW x 6
Lat Pull-Downs
145 lbs x 10
145 lbs x 10
145 lbs x 10
Fascia stretching for lats
V-Raises
25 lbs x 10
25 lbs x 10
25 lbs x 10
25 lbs x 10
BB Rows
225 lbs x 8
225 lbs x 8
225 lbs x 8
225 lbs x 8...wasn't too happy with the form so I did one more set
185 lbs x 10
Deadlifts
275 lbs x 4
315 lbs x 2
365 lbs x 1
415 lbs x 1...PB



...wtf? I'm dieting! And I just had that shitty run!
Fascia stretching for back
Hack Squats
250 lbs x 10
250 lbs x 10
250 lbs x 10
250 lbs x 10
BB Curls
75 lbs x 10
105 lbs x 5
105 lbs x 3
85 lbs x 8
Alternating DB Curls
35 lbs x 8
30 lbs x 8
30 lbs x 8
45 lbs x 4...drop 30 lbs x 4...drop 25 lbs x 4
Aftermath:
So...
No idea, guys. But I'm happy about it 









nicely done hitting that PB while dieting even 
... 


Military press...who knows with that freakin' exercise. I'm gonna skip it next time for some incline bench and instead just through in DB raises for teh shoulders. Dips were kind of weak too...oh well. I've been on




Here's the weight session: