• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Glex: I've Got Runners Trot

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Looks good m8.Dont you feel it too much on traps when you superset laterals with shrugs?or is that the plan?Ive tried that and feel it too much on traps and hardly at all on delts.Just thinking...:dunnodude:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
looks like ur pullups are really improving there glex:)

good stuff:2:
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Lionheart: That was kinda the plan since I was just doing bodyweight shrug dip things. I figured it would hit both the delt and traps...maybe I should've done them first and then the shrugs... Anyway, good spot :2:

BB: I hope they're not getting stagnant. I think next pullup day is gonna be a get to 50 whatever way you can day.

2 January 2008

Incline DB Press

60 lbs x 12
80 lbs x 8
90 lbs x 8
90 lbs x 3...drop 70 lbs x 3...drop 50 lbs x 3

Chinups
BW x 8
BW x 8
BW x 6
BW x 4 :disgust:

Hammer Strength Iso Bench Press
180 lbs x 10
180 lbs x 10
180 lbs x 8
180 lbs x 5...15 second rest then 1 more

BB Curls
95 lbs x 8
105 lbs x 3
105 lbs x 3
95 lbs x 6

One-Arm Standing Preacher DB Curls
25 lbs x 10
25 lbs x 10
25 lbs x 10
25 lbs x 10

Abs

Running:

Did a 1.5 mile run in the middle of this guy. 11:09...not bad given the circumstances. I should easily have that below ten in about two weeks. The current weather is outlined in red in the picture :ughnoes:
2Jan08 1


Aftermath:
Should be good and sore tonight/tomorrow :xyxthumbs: I've gotta stop these pussy ass short runs and get a longer one in, though. Maybe tomorrow or the next day.
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
I like the DB presses man :2:

Keep at that running. I've heard it's healthy for some reason :dunnodude:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Good stuff Glex. Presses are hiking back up real quick. Strong lifts again.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Getting stronger on presses.Good job:2:
Keep at that running. I've heard it's healthy for some reason:dunnodude:
I heard that too..glad im healthy already:hsughr:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
nice db presses glex, curls are looking solid too:)
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Tunen: Thanks. And yes, running gets me in great shape.

Rocky: Thanks, they always do come back pretty quick. Let's hope they keep going that way :ughfingers:

Lionheart: I'm healthy, just not by my standards.

BB: Thanks brother :2: Went heavier and it worked, my biceps were sore today.

3 January 2007

Leg Pres

430 lbs x 12
610 lbs x 10
700 lbs x 8
700 lbs x 5

Dips
BW x 15
BW + 45 lbs x 10
BW + 90 lbs x 6
BW + 90 lbs x 5

Stiff Legged DB Deadlifts
70 lbs x 10
70 lbs x 10
70 lbs x 10

Decline DB Skullcrushers
35 lbs x 10
35 lbs x 10
35 lbs x 10
35 lbs x 8

One-Legged DB Calf Raises
60 lbs x 10
60 lbs x 10
60 lbs x 10
60 lbs x 10

V-Bar Cable Pushdowns (2 Pulleys)
100 lbs x 10
100 lbs x 10
100 lbs x 10
100 lbs x 10

Cardio:
25 minutes on the elliptical

Aftermath:
Legs are still getting back into the swing of things, but I'm pleased with the tricep workout.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
good shit, dips are massive!
nice work on running. it was 15 here last time i went out :ughnoes:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Both the dips and leg press are outstanding! Seriously you're coming back so strong so quick I despise you.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Very strong dips!!Strenght coming up nicely:)
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
nice workout glexy, dips lookin very strong like always :)
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Ragekage: Nice :hsughr:

Rocky: I despise you too, buddy :2:

Lionheart: Thank ya sir.

Miami: And thank you sir.

Howdy ya'll! I'm comin' to you from Texas. I'm down at Brooks City Base doing some medical stuff for my pilot slot. Apparently most of my parts are working in the right way so hopefully in a month or so they'll say I'm good to go. I get back tomorrow night and I'll try to get around the rest of the site!

Oh, I went for a quick run earlier and did a few pullups, pushups, and abs afterwards.

Later on :wave:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
sweet goodluck with that buddy, keep us posted!
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Went for a run today. I ran like a motherfucker. Average speed was 562 mph.

GPS 1
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
^^^hahaha....whats up G money how u been doing.....hope everythings goin well, u just keep running forrest
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
good work on the dips man... those DB presses from the previous session look good too!
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
not bad, not as fast as i would expect you would go, i figured you could average 600mph:disgust:
i guess it was in high elevation though, 30000 feet:xyxthumbs:
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Turkish: Doing well, thanks, how the hell are you? I'll try to keep it up.

Makaveli: Hey bud! Where ya been?

Ragekage: Yeah, the altitude was killer :wtcrun:

11 January 2008

Running:

I ran the same course I did when I first got my GPS. It wasn't a huge improvement, but there was some:

11Jan08 1


Flat DB Press
60 lbs x 12
85 lbs x 8
100 lbs x 6
100 lbs x 4

Underhand Hammer Strength Iso Low Row
180 lbs x 10
180 lbs x 10
180 lbs x 10

Standing EZ Bar Curls
75 lbs x 10
85 lbs x 10
85 lbs x 10
85 lbs x 10

Hammer Strength Incline Press
180 lbs x 10
180 lbs x 9
180 lbs x 8

Hammer Curls
40 lbs x 10
40 lbs x 10
35 lbs x 10
35 lbs x 10

DB Pullovers
70 lbs x 10
70 lbs x 10
70 lbs x 10

Wrist Rollers

Abs

Aftermath:

I had to go running first because it was going to rain. It drained me a little for lifting, but it wasn't too bad.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
awesome workout man, ahhaha that running looks superman like buddy
those db flat presses are immense
 

Similar threads

Glex
Replies
20
Views
8K
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
Glex
Replies
7
Views
5K
Glex
Glex
Glex
Replies
15
Views
6K
Folkmetalhead
F
P
Replies
18
Views
4K
Johnny Bravo
Johnny Bravo
Top