- Thread starter
- #281
Glex
Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2006
- Messages
- 1,757
- Points
- 61
Natureboy: Thanks for stopping in! Good ole legs day...
yeah...
1-19-07
6:30-7:40
BB Bench Press
135 lbs x 15
185 lbs x 10
225 lbs x 8
225 lbs x 5 + 1
205 lbs x 9
hard
Incline DB Press
90 lbs x 6
85 lbs x 8
hard
Military Press
135 lbs x 10
155 lbs x 8
165 lbs x 8
easy
DB Laterals
25 lbs x 10
30 lbs x 8
BB Shrugs
225 lbs x 12
315 lbs x 8
just for Tweak
Skull Crushers
95 lbs x 8
95 lbs x 8
105 lbs x 5
85 lbs x 8
Abs
At this point I helped out a friend of mine who set up a program within ROTC to teach our fellow cadets how to lift if they wanted. Three people showed up and we worked them through a basic full body workout for an hour, we're hoping more people show up in subsequent weeks
9:35-10:15
Cardio:
Treadmill running
20 minutes preset incline program
10 minutes flat, did a pyramid with the speed
Aftermath:
Line and I both had trouble with chest at the beginning, but our strength came back on the other exercises. I don't know why my military press was so much better this time around, but I'm glad it was
I'll definitely be upping the weight on those. I got the 315 on BB shrugs, Tweaker, but it was pretty ugly. I'd rather stay at 275 where I can get the full contraction in my traps for all the reps instead of just the first four.
yeah...1-19-07
6:30-7:40
BB Bench Press
135 lbs x 15
185 lbs x 10
225 lbs x 8
225 lbs x 5 + 1
205 lbs x 9
hard
Incline DB Press
90 lbs x 6
85 lbs x 8
hard
Military Press
135 lbs x 10
155 lbs x 8
165 lbs x 8
easy
DB Laterals
25 lbs x 10
30 lbs x 8
BB Shrugs
225 lbs x 12
315 lbs x 8
just for Tweak
Skull Crushers
95 lbs x 8
95 lbs x 8
105 lbs x 5
85 lbs x 8
Abs
At this point I helped out a friend of mine who set up a program within ROTC to teach our fellow cadets how to lift if they wanted. Three people showed up and we worked them through a basic full body workout for an hour, we're hoping more people show up in subsequent weeks
9:35-10:15
Cardio:
Treadmill running

20 minutes preset incline program
10 minutes flat, did a pyramid with the speed
Aftermath:
Line and I both had trouble with chest at the beginning, but our strength came back on the other exercises. I don't know why my military press was so much better this time around, but I'm glad it was
I'll definitely be upping the weight on those. I got the 315 on BB shrugs, Tweaker, but it was pretty ugly. I'd rather stay at 275 where I can get the full contraction in my traps for all the reps instead of just the first four.










Time to up the ante (and probably do something foolish)
Thanks for the commment 