- Thread starter
- #641
Glex
Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2006
- Messages
- 1,757
- Points
- 61
Rocky: I have been enjoying my rush, very thoroughly
Serb: Yes, I'm surprised a Canadian doesn't know that
5-1-07
Deadlifts
225 lbs x 10
225 lbs x 10
275 lbs x 8
315 lbs x 1...stopped because of my back. I don't know if it hurt more because I haven't done these in a while or because it's getting worse.
Hack Squats
90 lbs x 10
180 lbs x 8
180 lbs x 8
180 lbs x 8
180 lbs x 8.....Drop 90 lbs x 8
Seated Leg Curl (16 settings)
8 x 12
10 x 10
10 x 10
Calf Raise Machine
275 lbs x 12
335 lbs x 11
395 lbs x 10
Pullups
BW x 10
BW + 25 lbs x 4
BW x 8
DB Rows
100 lbs x 10
120 lbs x 8
Hammer Curls
35 lbs x 12
45 lbs x 8
50 lbs x 8
Aftermath:
Worried about my lower back. I'm leaning towards seeing a doc, regardless of what it might do to my pilot slot. Pullups went swimmingly, on the other hand. My first few reps of the two BW sets were great.
Serb: Yes, I'm surprised a Canadian doesn't know that
5-1-07
Deadlifts
225 lbs x 10
225 lbs x 10
275 lbs x 8
315 lbs x 1...stopped because of my back. I don't know if it hurt more because I haven't done these in a while or because it's getting worse.
Hack Squats
90 lbs x 10
180 lbs x 8
180 lbs x 8
180 lbs x 8
180 lbs x 8.....Drop 90 lbs x 8
Seated Leg Curl (16 settings)
8 x 12
10 x 10
10 x 10
Calf Raise Machine
275 lbs x 12
335 lbs x 11
395 lbs x 10
Pullups
BW x 10
BW + 25 lbs x 4
BW x 8
DB Rows
100 lbs x 10
120 lbs x 8
Hammer Curls
35 lbs x 12
45 lbs x 8
50 lbs x 8
Aftermath:
Worried about my lower back. I'm leaning towards seeing a doc, regardless of what it might do to my pilot slot. Pullups went swimmingly, on the other hand. My first few reps of the two BW sets were great.









My bro picked it up yesterday.


