• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Guitars

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
it seems like a nice guitar man! but it sounds like it dampens heaps of the high end... sounds like it needs a bit of warmth.
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
it seems like a nice guitar man! but it sounds like it dampens heaps of the high end... sounds like it needs a bit of warmth.
That's just Erik...he tuned it to AADF#AA!

Wouldn't mind an electric carbon fiber either:



 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
thats a strange way of tunign open D :keke: still doesnt sound warm enough for my tastes lol
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Erik does lots of weird tunings. AirTap! is a really good song:



 
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
hey now that Airtap sounds pretty frigen good!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
yeah ive seen that before, it sounds great! and it looks really impressive as well
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
as far as that carbon electric goes. I find it really hard to guess what an electric guitar is really like just from hearing someone play it. I have to play it... and see how it goes with different effects.... and even then, you'll have to check out pickups and whatnot.
 
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
i dont think anyone's seen this. its hilarious



 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
black metal fails in so many ways.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
no. it dosnt. black metal is good as im a big fan of that stuff
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
how unfortunate for you. doesnt change the fact that it sucks haha
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Thought i should give the bassists a bit of a go :keke:






 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38




love this guy




Great too


 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
tommy emmanuel :tiphat:












i think thats enough post whoring for tonight
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Bass Players: Because anything more that 4 strings is too much.
 
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
Skeptic how would you rate Joey Demaio as a bassist?
he's done alot of highly technical bass lines in a lot of songs and solos... have you heard Black Arrows and My Spirit Will Go On before? :uhoh2: unbeleivable.

this one i beleive is called Sting Of The BumbleBee




alot of these other videos that have been posted are really impressive too
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
fast right hand... messy left hand.

BTW whats the point of that guitar...
 

Similar threads

MrChewiebitums
Replies
3
Views
3K
tim290280
tim290280
Top