• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Guitars

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Necrophagist
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gA4oq7DBU8E&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gA4oq7DBU8E&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Deeds of flesh
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5w-mmjbGZGI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5w-mmjbGZGI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

these are my two favourite bands at the moment...

And a band called Sleep Terror... but i cant find any decent youtube video

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is that stuff called? I cant understand what they say.. the two singers sounds the same.

skid9832004

skid9832004

i know u guys wont probably belive me but my moms cousin invented the pick ups on all the guitars...his last name is i think ... dimarzio or dimarco i think its dimarzio though its funny i can get probably alot of shit for free and i dont even play the guitar. U guys probably wanna kill me now .....srry.. lol

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
its technical death metal. The idea behind the vocals isnt really to be the centre of attention... rather another instrumen. thats at least my opinion.

SKID - i have a Dimarzzio X2N in my guitar :xyxthumbs: it goes awesome

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its technical death metal. The idea behind the vocals isnt really to be the centre of attention... rather another instrumen. thats at least my opinion.

SKID - i have a Dimarzzio X2N in my guitar :xyxthumbs: it goes awesome

Oh, I can see that. Is that the only type of music you like? Do you like DevilDriver??

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Not at all. I listen to songs of most genres. But metal is my prefered listening. I like a lot of classical stuff as well

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
hehe skid... its a great pickup.

skid9832004

skid9832004

yea my mom was having dinner wit him it was pretty funny what the dinner conversation was ... hes like yea i hang out wit bob dylans crew but bob is barely ever wit us hes so anti-social right now.... he said on nd eric clapton is a really nice guy... i was like are you fkin kidding me!!!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i know u guys wont probably belive me but my moms cousin invented the pick ups on all the guitars...his last name is i think ... dimarzio or dimarco i think its dimarzio though its funny i can get probably alot of shit for free and i dont even play the guitar. U guys probably wanna kill me now .....srry.. lol

yes.. i do want to kill you... come to me and die :ihavesandinmyvagina

skid9832004

skid9832004

just be glad my gene pool invented that shit or you would still be playing acoustics

VBP

VBP

Hey... Cool. Guitarthread. I've played since hmm... last summer. Mostly playing rock, metal and some blues.

S

Slabbefusk

I have DiMarzios in my Tele, they sound sweeeet.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Hey... Cool. Guitarthread. I've played since hmm... last summer. Mostly playing rock, metal and some blues.

how you enjoying it??

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i find it impossible that someone cant like metal. its the fucking best shit ever.
as a lyric goes.. if your not into metal, you are not my friend! and i make a point of not befriending anyone not into metal.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
meh... i like what i like. people like what they like. Cant make everyone like everything.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i dont need to befriend everyone either so it works both ways lol.