• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

h0ke's workout log

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Presses were good. I saw the amount of bi sets you did in pghi's log - no wonder you couldn't be bothered to write them up! :)
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thanks MaKaVeLi, I appreciate it buddy! :)
Thanks for support Rocky. That bicep session was pretty good. For a long time my biceps were sore!
I'll keep it up Mikew, thanks bro!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Hello, today I pumped by my self because some 2 fatties were eating in "all-you-can-eat-pizza bar".

I just pumped my chest and triceps.

Chest:
Incline Dumbbell Press:
15x11kg + 12x23,5kg + 12x23,5kg + 8x23,5kg :angrydude: + 12x23,5kg + 14x18,5kg

Dumbbell Bench Press:
16x13,5kg + 8x23,5kg + 12x18,5kg

Cable Crossover:
12x25kg + 14x30kg + 16x25kg

Triceps:
Cable One Arm Tricep Extension:
10x25kg

Triceps Pushdown - Rope Attachment: [I kept 2secs in the end of every pusdowns]
12x25kg + 12x20kg + 15x20kg + 15x20kg[10secs in the end] + 20x20kg[10secs in the end]

Seated Triceps Press:
15x11kg + 12x23,5kg + 8x23,5kg + 12x18,5kg + 30x16kg :runinafire:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Nice workout bro. Are we going to train tomorrow morning?
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
I'm not going to train tomorrow. Next time in Monday, maybe.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome work thee H0ke
lot of reps with those triceps presses ...
bet that was an awesome burning feeling!
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Keep it up h0ke. Glad to see you hitting the t-bars.
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
haha good thing you decided to train...shows you're determined :xyxthumbs:

even though you're unhappy with the 8 reps on the 23.5s, at least you hit right back and made it for 12 the next set - good work dude. Good session all-round...I can feel the burn just readin about those 30 reps!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Hypocrisy86: Thanks for ur comment bro. That burning felt awesome, I almost cry in there :D.

Flex: Thanks m8, I really appreciate your support.

MaKaVeLi: :keke: Thanks big man. Yes that 8 pissed me off so much that I needed to do that 12, it wasn't easy but I made it.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice going. Shows determination to up the reps on that DB press by 4!! Motivation right there!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thanks Rocky, like I said it was hard! :)

Today we pumped chest and arms. Train wasn't strongest of mine, because I did chest on Friday.
But I'm contented about the results.

Today our (pGhi's and mine) gym cards ended and we buy new ones after next week.
So next weeks train is basically just cardio. Maybe some train in home (abs and arms.)

Chest:
Dumbbell Bench Press:
20x16kg + 15x18,5kg + 12x23,5kg + 8x28,5kg[forced] + 5x33,5kg[forced] + 20x16kg

Incline Dumbbell Press:
20x13,5kg + 8x23,5kg + 8x23,5kg + 30x16kg

Biceps:
Close-Grip Standing Barbell Curl / Drag Curl / Dumbbell Bicep Curl:
15x30kg /15x30kg / 15x11kg + 15x30kg /15x30kg / 15x11kg + 20x20kg /20x20kg / 20x11kg

Triceps:
Cable One Arm Tricep Extension:
3x20x25kg

C'ya babes!
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
yeah bro looking good :) I did almost same workout that u did :xyxthumbs:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Yeah u did, but bigger weights than me :crymeariver:.
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Bro its not about the weights :) its about how you look :D:D
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Hello everybody, today we have some morning cardio!
We started at 7:30 AM and finished at 8:05 AM, it was pretty good round.
We took few intervals:
First 5 minutes jogging and then 1 minutes walking and after that first 1minutes run...
So we took 5x(1min walk + 1min run). After intervals we jogged back to the home about 15 minutes.

Average pulse: ~170
Top pulse:213

I'll take some morning cardio day after tomorrow too!

C'ya
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
nice chest and arms session and intense cardio session too. good job buddy:xyxthumbs:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Presses looking good again and the cardio was sweet too! :)
 

Similar threads

Daniel Andersson
Replies
16
Views
4K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
16
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
31
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
2
Views
67
jenm_88
jenm_88
Top