• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

h0ke's workout log

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Thats a great abbreviated session. Short and hard, good work!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
short n sweet, just like i like em :keke:
awesome job h0ke, keep up that benchin!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Thats a great abbreviated session. Short and hard, good work!
:tiphat:

short n sweet, just like i like em :keke:
awesome job h0ke, keep up that benchin!
Thanks man! Hopefully that benching improves...

Todays session was pretty good! Only problem was that it felt like I got hangover.. :wutyousay:

DAY3, Back and Biceps:

Deadlift:
20x50kg
20x50kg

Lat Pulldown:
10x30kg
8x75kg
8x75kg

DB Row:
20x23,5kg
12x43,5kg
16x43,5kg

BB Curl:
10x30kg
10x35kg

Concentration Curls:
10x11kg
10x13,5kg

Dumbbell Shrug:
12x28,5kg
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Great DB row weight you're using there looks like you've got quite a strong back.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
DAY3, Back and Biceps:

Deadlift:
20x50kg
20x50kg

Lat Pulldown:
10x30kg
8x75kg
8x75kg

DB Row:
20x23,5kg
12x43,5kg
16x43,5kg

BB Curl:
10x30kg
10x35kg

Concentration Curls:
10x11kg
10x13,5kg

Dumbbell Shrug:
12x28,5kg

Good choise of exercises.Why 20 rep deads,i wouldnt go over 6 reps or was it just ment for warmups?Good work anyway through whole session:2:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Great DB row weight you're using there looks like you've got quite a strong back.
Thanks, I think my back is my strongest point.

Good choise of exercises.Why 20 rep deads,i wouldnt go over 6 reps or was it just ment for warmups?Good work anyway through whole session:2:
Thanks Lionheart! Well we did 20 because deads are not familiar to us.. We need to train it before doing big weights.

Today we trained Legs and Shoulders. It was very hot to train + we're not trained our legs in a month. So weights were pretty small..

Legs:
Full Squat:
10x20kg
20x50kg
20x50kg

Leg Press:
10x150kg
5x350kg

Smith Machine Calf Raise:

12x100kg
10x180kg
10x180kg

Shoulders:
Seated DB Shoulder Press:
10x11kg
10x23,5kg
10x23,5kg

Side Lateral Raise:
15x8kg
15x8kg
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Thanks, I think my back is my strongest point.


Thanks Lionheart! Well we did 20 because deads are not familiar to us.. We need to train it before doing big weights.

Today we trained Legs and Shoulders. It was very hot to train + we're not trained our legs in a month. So weights were pretty small..

Legs:
Full Squat:
10x20kg
20x50kg
20x50kg

Leg Press:
10x150kg
5x350kg

Smith Machine Calf Raise:

12x100kg
10x180kg
10x180kg

Shoulders:
Seated DB Shoulder Press:
10x11kg
10x23,5kg
10x23,5kg

Side Lateral Raise:
15x8kg
15x8kg

Nice squats there hokester
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Nice squats there hokester
Thanks, weights were sooo small but that 20 reps almost killed me :ugh:.


Day 2, Chest and Triceps
Bench Press:
15x20kg
8x65kg
8x65kg
7x65kg :angrydude:

Decline DB Press:
10x11kg
8x23,5kg
8x23,5kg
Easy...

Machine Bench Press:
15x40kg
15x40kg

CG Bench Press:
6x50kg
10x40kg
10x40kg

Seated Tricep Press:

8x28,5kg
8x33,5kg
8x33,5kg

Triceps Pushdown - Rope Attachment:
3x12 with unknown weights maybe ~40kg

+ abs

Triceps were out of power..
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Some Nice Exercises and weights In your new protocol...
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
what the heck is machine bench press? u mean like smith?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
solid session h0ke. good choice of exercises. keep up the good work:xyxthumbs:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
solid session bro, tons of volume:)
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Tris never do work properly after a solid chest session like that.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Great job H0ke
massive volume goin on there
BB presses and db presses going well!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
solid session h0ke. good choice of exercises. keep up the good work:xyxthumbs:
Thanks ironheart :tiphat:

solid session bro, tons of volume:)
Thanks for stopping by my log Bulky + thanks for the compliment :xyxthumbs:.

Tris never do work properly after a solid chest session like that.
Thats true.. But normally they works better.

Great job H0ke
massive volume goin on there
BB presses and db presses going well!
Thanks Steve :gaygay:.

Nice stuff h0ke:xyxthumbs:
Thanks Danboy :methman:.




Gym is closed next three days so I cant train well. Maybe some home sessions, dunno.
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
U must go to gym! Damn bingdrinker chillin in Joensuu!
 

Similar threads

Daniel Andersson
Replies
16
Views
4K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
15
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
30
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
2
Views
67
jenm_88
jenm_88
Top