Arcane1129
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2006
- Messages
- 1,977
- Points
- 38
What a sexy log you've got going here 

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

Thanks MarkoAwesome PB on bench.Congrats bro.Little more updates please![]()
. I got 1 week break so I thats why I didnt update my log but today I started to train again and Im going to update my log everyday I train! Thats a promise!Thats true! Thanks for stoppin by!Always fun getting a PB on bench, good sessions bro![]()
Yeah, that PB felt goodNice sessions Hoke, especially the pb in bench, gotta, love those : )
And yea, your new avi is good, kinda gives the-girl-next-door vibes![]()
Hi u sexyWhat a sexy log you've got going here![]()
, thanks for checking my logy.
Well it felt pretty easy.. But now quads my are so @%*!!#¤ smashed!!Theres nothing easy about 20 rep squats bro.Good work![]()
Thats more than true, my quads are almost dead! No pain no gainThat must have been some killer quad burn!




Thanks fella! Appreciate itTom Platz reps there buddy, nice squatting, keep up bro![]()

Thanks ironheartgood volume on the squats and killer leg press. good session bud![]()
Thanks hypo, I did that session alone so thats why I did it so fast..DAMN!
some serious intense shit there man!
those leg presses to failure are somin else..
plus that amount of time you did all that, nice![]()
Yes it burned like a hell bro! It was pretty easy cuz I had only 60kg but damn whatta burnin.. After that session I walked like duckdamn those squats for 20 reps each set must have burned like hell bro. i only do one 20 rep set and thats enough to make me walk around like a duck 2-3 days of the weekawesome work
![]()
. Thanks for stoppin by!

Nah.. I just write these sessions. Never went to the gym...WHAT H0KE TRAINS???
nice sessions buddy, hitting them quads hard!![]()


but this happens when you 2 train together 
Thanks buddy! Yeah we train together.. :greddy:almost identical workout like pGhi, some heavy weights there bud, keep it up
edit: it is the samebut this happens when you 2 train together
![]()
Well pGhi is so much stronger at bench press that I cant catch him but yes it maybe makes me try harder. Thanks for support bro!Good workout bro.Youre just a little bit behind of Pekka on benchpress ,but thats good for you.Makes you try harder,right?![]()
Thanks broskie!Yeah buddy! The training is going fine I can tell. Keep at it!

Hay hypo, thanks for the compliments bro!Cheers man, got some good numbers there
heavy tricep work out for sure bro
keep up the poundin!!!
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.