• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

h0ke's workout log

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
What a sexy log you've got going here :gaygay:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Awesome PB on bench.Congrats bro.Little more updates please:2:
Thanks Marko :tiphat:. I got 1 week break so I thats why I didnt update my log but today I started to train again and Im going to update my log everyday I train! Thats a promise!

Always fun getting a PB on bench, good sessions bro:xyxthumbs:
Thats true! Thanks for stoppin by!

Nice sessions Hoke, especially the pb in bench, gotta, love those : )

And yea, your new avi is good, kinda gives the-girl-next-door vibes :D
Yeah, that PB felt good :). I knew u would like it!

What a sexy log you've got going here :gaygay:
Hi u sexy :gayaway:, thanks for checking my logy.


I'll write todays session up later and then Im going to check out your logs! Im sorry that Im not checked up them lately... :hide:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Day 1 - Thighs and Shoulders !!11

Full Squat:
10x20kg
10x20kg
20x60kg
20x60kg

Leg Press:
failurex200kg right after those squats

Leg Extension:
20x50kg

Shoulder DB Press:
10x13,5kg
19x18,5kg [couldnt make 20 :angrydude:]
failurex23,5kg

I did this session in 20-25 minutes.

It felt good to train again. I didnt take it hard but I'll start to train harder next week.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Theres nothing easy about 20 rep squats bro.Good work:xyxthumbs:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
That must have been some killer quad burn!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
good volume on the squats and killer leg press. good session bud:xyxthumbs:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
DAMN!
some serious intense shit there man!
those leg presses to failure are somin else..
plus that amount of time you did all that, nice :coolguy:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
damn those squats for 20 reps each set must have burned like hell bro. i only do one 20 rep set and thats enough to make me walk around like a duck 2-3 days of the week:D awesome work:2:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Tom Platz reps there buddy, nice squatting, keep up bro :2:
Thanks fella! Appreciate it :tiphat:

good volume on the squats and killer leg press. good session bud:xyxthumbs:
Thanks ironheart :xyxthumbs:

DAMN!
some serious intense shit there man!
those leg presses to failure are somin else..
plus that amount of time you did all that, nice :coolguy:
Thanks hypo, I did that session alone so thats why I did it so fast.. :)

damn those squats for 20 reps each set must have burned like hell bro. i only do one 20 rep set and thats enough to make me walk around like a duck 2-3 days of the week:D awesome work:2:
Yes it burned like a hell bro! It was pretty easy cuz I had only 60kg but damn whatta burnin.. After that session I walked like duck :49:. Thanks for stoppin by!
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
...WHAT H0KE TRAINS??? :eek4:

nice sessions buddy, hitting them quads hard! :gaygay:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
...WHAT H0KE TRAINS??? :eek4:

nice sessions buddy, hitting them quads hard! :gaygay:
Nah.. I just write these sessions. Never went to the gym :keke:



Today I hit chest and triceps with pecker. :greddy:

Day1

Cable Crossove:
25x15kg
15x35kg
10x25kg

This was just warming up because Bench Press was reserved..

Flat DB Press:
10x23,5kg
8x28,5kg easy
8x33,5kg I guess pGhi helped little bit..

Bench Press:
10x60kg
6x65kg

Triceps Pushdown:
20x25kg
8x55kg
8x70kg full stack :methman:

CG Bench Press:
8x50kg
8x60kg forced

Seated Triceps Press:
16x33,5kg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
almost identical workout like pGhi, some heavy weights there bud, keep it up :2:

edit: it is the same :keke: but this happens when you 2 train together :gaygay:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Good workout bro.Youre just a little bit behind of Pekka on benchpress ,but thats good for you.Makes you try harder,right?:xyxthumbs:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Yeah buddy! The training is going fine I can tell. Keep at it!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Cheers man, got some good numbers there
heavy tricep work out for sure bro :)
keep up the poundin!!!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
almost identical workout like pGhi, some heavy weights there bud, keep it up :2:

edit: it is the same :keke: but this happens when you 2 train together :gaygay:
Thanks buddy! Yeah we train together.. :greddy:

Good workout bro.Youre just a little bit behind of Pekka on benchpress ,but thats good for you.Makes you try harder,right?:xyxthumbs:
Well pGhi is so much stronger at bench press that I cant catch him but yes it maybe makes me try harder. Thanks for support bro!

Yeah buddy! The training is going fine I can tell. Keep at it!
Thanks broskie! :tiphat:

Cheers man, got some good numbers there
heavy tricep work out for sure bro :)
keep up the poundin!!!
Hay hypo, thanks for the compliments bro! :)
 

Similar threads

Daniel Andersson
Replies
16
Views
4K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
15
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
30
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
2
Views
67
jenm_88
jenm_88
Top