• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

h0ke's workout log

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
solid, good work man
:tiphat:


Today I did back n biceps.

Day 3 - Back and Biceps

Deadlift:
10x20kg
10x60kg
10x80kg
10x80kg
My form is not enough good yet so Im not going to put more weights before its better.

Lat Pulldown:
2x8x80kg

Ez-Bar Row:
20x50kg
failurex70kg
failurex70kg

BB Curl:
6x40kg
8x30kg

Cables:
Some warmups to biceps, few sets.

Hammer Curl:
2x10x18,5kg

Thats it. It felt pretty easy..
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
shit... I guess Ill have to hit back and biceps too! :greddy:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
My form is not enough good yet so Im not going to put more weights before its better.

smart, dont want to injury yourself even more :ughnoes:

good session, balanced
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
good workout bro! solid bb curls, and those high rep deadlifts look nice:2: im glad ure focusing on getting that form right, its very important, especially in the deadlift, seeing as its easy to injure urself if u do it wrong:/
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
good session h0ke. it's important to get the technique right before going heavy so its good that you take your time to get it right. keep up the good work buddy!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Smart move w the deads bro.Better learn the proper form first.Good session overall:xyxthumbs:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
smart hokeer :keke:, nice session bro you have some strong back i see, keep doing the smart training and the weight will come :2:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Rageking:
Yes, I dont wanna break my back. I hate that time when it was so sore (after that mb crash)
Thanks for stoppin by bro.

Bulkboy:
Yeah, my friend hurted him self doing deads wrongly with too big weights. And it looks really stupid when some guys wanna put huge weights but they dont know how to do it.. Thanks for support m8!

ironheart:
Thanks for supportive words ironheart :xyxthumbs:

Lionheart:
:tiphat:

tkD:
Thanks brotha, I appreciate it :2:
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Nice job getting in there and deadlifting:xyxthumbs:

On a side note, never change your avatar. Deal?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Nice sessiom for back and bi´s Hoke. I will have to try that EZ-bar row next back-session, I see many of you guys doing them.

Ps. Nice avatar change, and I dont agree with Prize here, its fun when you keep changing pictures : )
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
your new avi is better than your workout :keke:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
PrizeFighter:
Thanks for support bro! I'll change avatars but the girls will be hotties ;).

Mikew:
Thanks for the log love fellow! Yeah, I like that EZ-Bar Row, u really should test it up.

tkD:
:keke: I like that avi too!!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Today I did only bench press and abs.

Bench Press:
15x20kg
5x60kg
1x70kg
1x75kg
1x80kg
10x60kg
10x60kg
20x60kg Ten own

+ abs
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
strong benching bro, keep owning them :2:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
nice, get those big numbers up there!
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Next time you will get that bench up like it was a peanut, or a little blonde girl.
 

Similar threads

Daniel Andersson
Replies
16
Views
4K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
15
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
30
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
2
Views
67
jenm_88
jenm_88
Top