• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hes so hot, just call him the Fireman

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
PUMBA said:
Leg Press
600lb x 12
1000lb x 10
1200lb x 8
1370lb x 4

WTF!!!!! :eek4: FUCK that is serious shit right there bro, I had to look twice :ughnoes:
What he said! :eek4: :eek4:

Seriously Fallen, incredible job on those leg presses and some sick weight on those calves as well. You're legs must be looking like tree trunks bro! Keep hitting 'em hard :2:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was reading all your log thinking damn man that's good stuff, then saw the leg press. Fainted, forgot where I was. Saw the leg press number again. Fainted. Woke up and quickly left your log for fear of more concussion. Dumbstruck Fallen. You must have Ronnie sized quads!
Every session is blinding!

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL thanx Pumba told you that you light that fire for me and had to step my game up

Line - thanx for that i need to get good pics of the calves those are my pride and joy lol

Rocky - lol thats one of the post i think i've ever had in my log thanx that means a lot for you and all the rest of the members that visit my log. It motivates me to no end.

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW! man u don't joke around with those leg presses do u buddy? those are HUGE numbers, and u got big ass numbers on everything else as well, good job!

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MexicanMuscle said:
WOW! man u don't joke around with those leg presses do u buddy? those are HUGE numbers, and u got big ass numbers on everything else as well, good job!
Thanx as always MM your log as well as the others that post here keep me going I can honestly say that since I started keep my log online and you all started posting in here is the most deticated to the gym i have been in yrs and i thank you and all of the Mecca for giving that back to me.

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your leg presses are insane wtf I dont know what to say heavy as fuck im surprised your not in a wheelchair until your next leg day

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good grief dude your leg presses are through the roof man thats awesome bro!

keep up your hard work man!
Godbless
Beno

F

fistacuffs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy shit!! Insane leg pressing man!!! Good work! Look forward to seeing ur numbers go up!

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FF - lol yeah they hurt for a few days luckly my porch only has 2 steps or i would've slept outside

Big Ben - thanx a lot for the blessing it means a lot to me

Fistacuffs - i got a lot of catching up to do to be up there with you but your log gets me going thanx

Tweak - don't hat congratulate lol

Chest and Triceps

Bench Press
155lb x 10
225lb x 8
275lb x 5

DB Incline Press
55lb x 8 (too damn light)
70lb x 8 (should've started with these)
85lb x 7

Reverse Grip One Arm Pulldowns
40lb x 10
50lb x 8
70lb x 8

Reverse Rope Overhead Extensions
100lb x 10
140lb x 8
200lb x 5

Cable Cross (High, Low)
60lb x 10
60lb x 10
70lb x 10
70lb x 10
80lb x 8
80lb x 8

Close Grip Bench Press
135lb x 10
155lb x 10
175lb x 8

Hammer Strength Abs Crunch
40lb x 20
40lb x 20
40lb x 20

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good session mate good numbers on your bench and close grip bench

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FOOTBALL FAN said:
good session mate good numbers on your bench and close grip bench
thanx i need to step up my bench a little but i always worry bout my shoulder

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
theres no point in hurting your shoulder you could do damage that might put you out for weeks and that wouldnt be good, soon youll be a member of the 300lbs club, Id be happy if my bench was that at the moment but il get there all in good time

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanx i can bench over 300lb i just don't workout with it for the fear of injury but i need to at least work with 300 to get the blood in there like i like

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great session buddy! u hit the chest hard. 275x5 is huge, u should be hittin the 300 mark very soon.

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanx MM yeah just got to keep going

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great volume, great weights bro! Keep on pluggin it out fallen! Close grip bench owns all other exercises for triceps! :yarly: thats where its at man!

Look foward to yournext session, still impressed by that insane legpress u put up bro, u cant lift heavy all the time, but when u do man did u make it count bro!:skurred:

Godbless
Beno

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Nice weights and exercises bro. Gotta thicken that chest up to match your legs! Keep hitting 'em hard :2:

F

fistacuffs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fallen said:
Thanx i can bench over 300lb i just don't workout with it for the fear of injury but i need to at least work with 300 to get the blood in there like i like

Exactly... thats what its all about - staying injury free!! Good to see the smart apporach to lifting and the still impressive numbers!! Keep it up bro!:weightlifter:

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As usual your going off the scale bro, awesome work.:weightlifter: He buddy you know what's coming up in the next day or two......LEGS = 500lb squat baby, tomorrow or friday booyaa!!!:weightlifter:. i gotta work on my leg press though, you leave me in the dust.:e5dunno: