• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hes so hot, just call him the Fireman

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats a cool job quite dangerous though

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hello.....Paul :spy:

I see your bench is still massive as hell. 300lbs for 6 reps isnt a joke at all man thats pushing some serious poundage!

thats right, hit that cardio hard you son of a bitch :spy:

:tear: dont hurt me :tear:

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol glad you are back Tweak. I think it is time to lean out a little for sure. Also I won't hurt you yet :spy:

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fallen said:
Well Saturday at class I got my ass kicked for 8hrs. We set up and took down ladders all day. As well as run up and down them, through windows, roofs, and railing. This brought to light my one major flaw, that as string as I may be my cardio is not on the same level. So this morning I went to the gym and did this quick lift session and cardio.

Bench Press
135lb x 20
225lb x 15
300lb x 6

Cable Tricep Extensions
150lb x 12
180lb x 10
200lb x 10

Cardio
Bike - 30mins
Stair master with 70lb vest for 15min at 60 steps per min

great session man, bad ass job on the bench press, and cardio looks good!

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanx MM well with all the damn ladders tore up my left arm and elbow so back ir i go, but i am still getting cardio in

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fallen said:
thanx MM well with all the damn ladders tore up my left arm and elbow so back ir i go, but i am still getting cardio in

damn sorry to hear that buddy, well atleast ur still hittin the cardio. good luck with a speedy recovery!

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fuck getting lean bro, you don't need ladders, just put your head down and run through the wall. Just thing you could throw five guys up there before they even set up a ladder looooool. Good luck with the fitness bro.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good benchin Man!

300 for 6 is excellent-0

keep it up Fallen

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pumba - thanx kid your log keeps me pushing bro. lol at running through the wall that sounds like a great idea. "I'm the juggernaut bitch!"

Hypo - thanx for stopping by bro and glad to see you back home at the mecca

On to last night, I was feeling good in the fire academy we have fitness Sat. so i figured a reverse order of my normal workout would work best. So legs was first up. Most of the injuries that have been slowing me down have healed and other than Sat. for the next two weeks we have hazmat class, so it will not be to physical.

Leg Extensions
100lb x 15
150lb x 12
190lb x 10
250lb x 10

Seated Leg Curls
100lb x 12
150lb x 10
190lb x 7

Donkey Calf Raises
260lb x 15
300lb x 12
360lb x 10
400lb x 12

Squats
135lb x 12
205lb x 10
275lb x 8

Hack Squats
400lb x 21 = puke and end of workout lol

Now let me explain the last set. I was planning on doing lunges and standing calf raises, but as we walked by the hack machine i noticed that someone had left 400lbs on it and figured it would be good to rerack the weight. Well as some of you may know my training partner is my weak brother in law and he thought it would be funny to challenge me to 7 reps with the 400lb. Well i was inspired to take his challenge and shove it up his ass, and i did but it cost me my preworkout shake lol.

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fallen said:
Now let me explain the last set. I was planning on doing lunges and standing calf raises, but as we walked by the hack machine i noticed that someone had left 400lbs on it and figured it would be good to rerack the weight. Well as some of you may know my training partner is my weak brother in law and he thought it would be funny to challenge me to 7 reps with the 400lb. Well i was inspired to take his challenge and shove it up his ass, and i did but it cost me my preworkout shake lol.
LMAO!! :bowroflarms: Nice work Fallen! The cost of a preworkout shake is a small price to pay for the entertainment you have provided all of us. ;)

Glad you are feeling better, great session! :weightlifter: Glad to see at least one chili cooker/hose dragger is staying in shape...im j/k.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol at the shake, thats alot of weight your pushing Fallen keep up the good work

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you did Squats 2nd to last :eek4: :eek4: that takes a mad man!!! :eek4:

Heavy weight and high reps on those leg extensions for sure man, goin heavy with those leg curls as well and damn dude, you smashed them calves hard on that donkey raise.

You squatted last and still managed 275x8 :eek4: that is awesome bro

21 reps :eek4: :skurred:

damn dude, you definetely won that bet, hardcore baby!

hope you replenished yourself with another shake afterwards

great job big man

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Banshee - lol I'll take that as a complement coming from a donut munching cop lol it was damn funny i think half the gym heard me puking cuz they were all staring at me when i left the locker room

FF - thanx bro i'm just glad that i didn't really lose strength with all the time off i had

Tweak - than as always you know the old saying "go hard or go home" lol i really try not to push hard sometimes but that rush is unlike anything else in the world. And yeah i got me a big shake when i got home but it still didn't set to well but i was cool after about 30 mins lol

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok back at it again, We have a big combat this saturday, so i backed off the weight just a bit, but still got great pumps and nice burns.

Hammer Strength Iso Shoulder Press
90lb x 10
160lb x 10
180lb x 9

Hammer Strength Iso Row
180lb x 12
270lb x 10
360lb x 8

Barbell Shrugs
135lb x 20
225lb x 10
305lb x 10

Seated Rows
140lb x 12
160lb x 10
200lb x 8

Reverse Pec Deck
100lb x 12
110lb x 10
120lb x 8

Barbell Rows
135lb x 12
185lb x 10
225lb x 7

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good stuff right there Paul :spy:

for letting up on the weight that weight is still mighty heavy dude. Presses are great, then them shrugs are just monsterous. BB Rows are looking solid too man, good luck with your combat this Saturday

show them how Mexicans do it :spy:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol at backing off the weight and it's still damn heavy. Good to see you'e still getting some damn respectable training in despite taking a beating at fire academy. Good work man.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Fallen goood sets'n'weights.
Yo back must be big

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
backed off the weight?? thats still some heavy assed weights mate

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanx Rocky yeah the schedule is hurting my training, but it is well worth it.

Thanx Hypo i'm appreciate the comments, but my back isn't big enough yet lol

Well Saturday we had combat training and i went and did it again mon. night. For those who want to know what that means it is the CPAT test. I consist of 8 events done in order with a 10min time limit. For all the events you must wear gloves, helmet, and a 50lb vest. During the first event you and 2 12.5lb packs to your 50lb vest giving you a total of 75lbs.

Event 1- Stair Climb
For this event, you must wear two 12.5 pound (5.67 kg) weights on your shoulders to simulate the weight of a high-rise pack. Prior to the initiation of the timed CPAT, there is a 20 second warm-up on the Step Mill. at a set stepping rate of 50 steps per minute. During this warm-up period you are permitted to dismount, grasp the rail or hold the wall to establish balance and cadence. If you fall or dismount the Step Mill. during the 20-second warm-up period, you must remount the Step Mill. and restart the entire 20-second warm-up period. You are allowed to restart the warm-up period twice.

The timing of the test begins at the end of this 20-second warm-up period when the proctor who calls the word "START". There is no break in time between the warm-up period and the actual timing of the test. For the test, you must walk on the Step Mill. at a set stepping rate of 60 steps per minute for 3 minutes. This concludes the event. The two 12.5 pound weights are removed from your shoulders. Walk 85 feet within the established walkway to the next event. You fail this event if you fall off the stairmaster or if you grasp the rail more than twice, longer than a sec.

Hose Drag
For this event, you must grasp a hose line nozzle attached to 200 feet (60 m) of 1 3/4 - inch (44 mm) hose. Place the hose line over your shoulder or across your chest, not exceeding the 8-foot mark. You are permitted to run during the hose drag. Drag the hose 75 feet (22.86 m) to a pre-positioned drum, make a 90-degree turn around the drum, and continue an additional 25 feet (7.62 m). Stop within the marked 5 X 7 foot (1.52 m X 2.13 m) box, drop to at least one knee and pull the hose line until the hose line's 50-foot mark crosses the finish line. During the hose pull, you must keep at least one knee in contact with the ground and knees must remain within the marked boundary lines. This concludes the event. Walk 85 feet within the established walkway to the next event.

Equipment Carry
For this event, you must remove the two saws from the tool cabinet, one at a time, and place them on the ground. Pick up both saws, one in each hand, and carry them while walking 75 feet around the drum, then back to the starting point. You are permitted to place the saw(s) on the ground and adjust your grip. Upon return to the tool cabinet, place the saws on the ground, pick up each saw one at a time, and replace the saw in the designated space in the cabinet. This concludes the event. Walk 85 feet within the established walkway to the next event.

Ladder Raise and Extension
For this event, you must walk to the top rung of the 24-foot aluminum extension ladder, lift the unhinged end from the ground, and walk it up until it is stationary against the wall. This must be done in a hand over hand fashion, using each rung until the ladder is stationary against the wall. You must not use the ladder rails to raise the ladder. Immediately proceed to the pre-positioned and secured 24-foot aluminum extension ladder, stand with both feet within the marked box of 36 X 36 inches, and extend the fly section hand over hand until it hits the stop. Then, lower the fly section hand over hand in a controlled fashion to the starting position. This concludes the event. Walk 85 feet within the established walkway to the next event.

Forcible Entry
For this event, you must use a 10-pound (4.34 kg) sledgehammer to strike the measuring device in the target area until the buzzer is activated. During this event, you must keep your feet outside the toe-box at all times. After the buzzer is activated, place the sledgehammer on the ground. This concludes the event. Walk 85 feet (25.91 m) within the established walkway to the next event.

Search
For this event, you must crawl through a tunnel maze that is approximately 3 feet (91.44 cm) high, 4 feet (121.92 cm) wide and 64 feet (19.51 m) in length with two 90-degree turns. At a number of locations in the tunnel, you must navigate around, over, and under obstacles. In addition, at two locations, you must crawl through a narrowed space where the dimensions of the tunnel are reduced. Your movement is monitored through the maze.

If for any reason, you choose to end the event, call out or rap sharply on the wall or ceiling and you will be assisted out of the maze. Upon exit from the maze, the event is concluded. Walk 85 feet (25.91 m) within the established walkway to the next event.

Rescue
For this event, you must grasp a 165-pound (74.84 kg) mannequin by the handle(s) on the shoulder(s) of the harness (either one or both handles are permitted), drag it 35 feet (10.67 M) to a pre-positioned drum, make a 180-degree turn around the drum, and continue an additional 35 feet (10.67 m) to the finish line.

You are not permitted to grasp or rest on the drum. It is permissible for the mannequin to touch the drum. You are permitted to drop and release the mannequin and adjust your grip. The entire mannequin must be dragged until it crosses the marked finish line. This concludes the event. Walk 85 feet (25.91 m) within the established walkway to the next event.

Ceiling Breach and Pull
For this event, you must remove the pike pole from the bracket, stand within the boundary established by the equipment frame, and place the tip of the pole on the painted area of the hinged door in the ceiling. Fully push up the 60-pound hinged door in the ceiling with the pike pole three times. Then, hook the pike pole to the 80-pound ceiling device and pull down five times. Each set consists of three pushes and five pulls. Repeat the set four times.

You are permitted to stop and, if needed, adjust your grip. Releasing your grip or allowing the pike pole handle to slip, without the pike pole falling to the ground, does not result in a warning or constitute a failure.

You are permitted to re-establish your grip and resume the event. If you do not successfully complete a repetition, the proctor calls out "MISS" and you must push or pull the apparatus again to complete the repetition. This event and the total test time ends when you complete the final pull stroke repetition as indicated by a proctor who calls out "TIME".

10min time limit
Saturday - 9.08
Monday - 8.47

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fuck mate thats a serious workout in its own right, very physically demanding