• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hes so hot, just call him the Fireman

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Killer weight on the those supersets, especially the benching and BB rowing!

Looks like you had a lot of energy throughout the workout, which concerns me...you probably shouldn't be ripping lines of yayo before training :eek4:

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanx everyone it means a lot to me that you all took the time to comment here. Well with all the snow i haven't got out much but i did go train last night MMA with a few of my friends. This circuit style was hard but fun as hell. It included boxing drills, wrestling drills, and weights till failure. Total time 1 hr 5min rounds with 1 min rest in between. Which the 1 min rest was just enough time to get to the next station and thats about it. lol

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Sounds pretty intense. Hopefully the snow will clear up soon for you because I'm looking forward to some more heavy-ass sessions. Also, how the hell did you get more snow in TX than we did in PA? Bastards.

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fallen said:
Thanx everyone it means a lot to me that you all took the time to comment here. Well with all the snow i haven't got out much but i did go train last night MMA with a few of my friends. This circuit style was hard but fun as hell. It included boxing drills, wrestling drills, and weights till failure. Total time 1 hr 5min rounds with 1 min rest in between. Which the 1 min rest was just enough time to get to the next station and thats about it. lol
Sounds like a nice change up to the regular old routine, bet it was tiring stuff! I had to box for 2 minutes straight and I was amazed at how tiring it was!

Banshee :xyxthumbs:

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
glad to see you guys haven't forgotten about me. lol

this was from last week then the next one will be form last night

Incline DB Press
65lb x 12
75lb x 10
85lb x 8

Bench Press
160lb x 12
205lb x 10
250lb x 8

Cable Tri Extensions
110lb x 12
130lb x 12
180lb x 10

Skull Crushers
65lb x 10
65lb x 12
65lb x 15

Low Cable Crossovers
50lb x 12
60lb x 10
80lb x 8

Overhead Tri Extensions
105lb x 12
115lb x 10
130lb x 8

45min Cardio with 75lb vest on stair stepper

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Crazy cardio again,dang!!! Great incline DB presses too Fallen.

Hows the Academy going?

Banshee

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yep that cardio is insane mate, especially after a workout

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The academy is going great we did vehicle extracation Sat. Thats was a blast, removing the whole side, top, as well as making a 4th door on coupes in less than 8mins is insane fun. I took some pics and will see bout uploading them on wed. Thanx FF as always the cardio is most of my leg workout anymore if i do have one complain about the academy is that my workouts suffer a lot from the work we do in class. Most of my weights have been upper body and speratic at best.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great db presses and heavy ass bench following them :eek4:

very solid session and crazy cardio with that 75lb vest on :eek4:

props to you Paul :spy:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
insane cardio Fallen!! good db presses and all of ur tricep work is good bro hard to just pick one movement that stands out. keep it up bro

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll join with others in saying that cardio was both impressive and insane:ughnoes: The stairmaster/stepper kicks my butt enough as is; ergo your addition of the vest is most impressive. Good to hear the academy is going well for you, and I feel you on the sporadic workout schedule; was the same for me when I went through POST.

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We never forget the big boys on campus:xyxthumbs: . Still pushin good weight bro, the cardio scares me though, I'm not looking forward to that part of my contest prep.:ughnoes:

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cardio with the vest, I bet you're in good shape anyways great job

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanx as always to everyone i wish i had a little more time to reply to each of you individuality but hopefully soon i will get the time to show my apperciation. As stated in the earlier post this workout is from this week and with any luck i'll get back to lower body this weekend after repealing off the drill tower lol.

BD Bench
75lb x 12
100lb x 10
100lb x 8 :(

DB Incline Bench
65lb x 10
70lb x 10
75lb x 8

Standing Calf Raises
350lb x 15
400lb x 12
500lb x 12

Seated High Row
180lb x 12
270lb x 10
360lb x 8

Lat Pulldowns
205lb x 10
225lb x 10
250lb x 8

Seated Calf Raises
260lb x 12
300lb x 12
360lb x 12

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paul Paul Paul... :no: how can you sucomb to my strength :no: shame on you, shame

Its all gravy though dude, with you stressing and busy with plenty of other things the gyms gotta come 2nd, if not even 3rd or 4th.

Once you start hitting it hard again your strength will sky rocket no doubt

good session right here, your pulldowns are still off the charts! :eek4:

job well done Paul, keep it up :xyxthumbs:

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn Tweak is getting more weight than me? hell no son that shit end now. Legs this weekend even if it kills me 1400lb leg press 450lb squat and anything else i can come up with till i puke. Check back mon are at least send my family a catd if i die. lol

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Goood work Fallen
lol @ Tweak, ya yea hes strong.. rofl
Keep those benches going FALLEN!

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fallen said:
damn Tweak is getting more weight than me? hell no son that shit end now. Legs this weekend even if it kills me 1400lb leg press 450lb squat and anything else i can come up with till i puke. Check back mon are at least send my family a card if i die. lol

I'm getting ready to send your family a card, I have heard nothing from you:ughnoes:

I need to know was it the Leg Press that crushed you to death or maybe the squat broke your spine.......but for fuck sake don't go telling me you died, choking on your own puke, that just won't do.:disgust: oh the shame of it would be ginormous:eek5nono:

PUMBA