• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Hes so hot, just call him the Fireman

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
I know you can overhead db press more than that :no:

barbell pullup? do you mean Upright Row? :49: messicans :49: :spy:

shrugs are rather ENORMOUS, great job hitting those very heavy, 500x8 is monsterous dude.

that cardio is sick too, thats some mans cardio, excellent job Paul. Have you lost any weight since you started the academy and all this cardio?
 
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,140
Points
36
your cardio is always huge these days Fallen youll be up and down those ladders like a jack in a box
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
looks like the Weights are crying at u fallen!
haahha, u killed them, poor bastards :tear:
good job MAN!
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Wow, those shrugs are absolutely enormous. Is your training at the academy helping out your trap strength and development at all? And even though you should've started heavier the DB Presses are still impressive as well.
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Max Mass - thanx very proud of them

Tweak - yeah i know i just didn't think bout it really. My weight has gone up and down with in about 30lbs as of right now i am down about 25lb from the first of the academy. lol @ rows yeah i like BB pull ups lol

FF - thanx bro as long as i don't fall again lol

Hypo - thanx yeah murdering them all day

Line - the academy has helped a lot in strength not so much as far as shape, more thickness though. The weight of the SCBA's packs is focused on your traps and with the extra weight plus other gear and tools they stay contracted for a long time. I have also noticed that my neck is getting thicker
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Mon

Leg Extensions
150lb x 12
170lb x 10
210lb x 10

Donkey Calf Raises
240lb x 15
300lb x 15
400lb x 12
400lb x 10

Seated Leg Curls
150lb x 10
170lb x 10
190lb x 8

Squats
135lb x 12 - warm up
225lb x 10
315lb x 8
405lb x 8

Seated Calf Raises
90lb x 12
135lb x 10
180lb x 10

Standing Leg Curls
80lb x 12
90lb x 10
100lb x 10

30 min cardio on elliptical machine
 
PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
459
Points
16
My brother, your leg strength is just SICK!!!!!

Even with all that career training, you find time to inspire us in the gym, excellent work my friend.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
405 x 8 on squats...damn...looks like I need to step it up even more now. Definitely going to use that to fuel future sessions of mine. Great leg work as always, bro.
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Pumba - thanx bro i'm gonna catch you some day lol

Line - thanx for the kind words they mean a lot to me
 
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,140
Points
36
big leg day those donkey calf raises are looking good and your squats are very impressive :xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
I'm sorry to have not been by in a bit Fallen:shootme:

Your leg strength is extremely impressive:xyxthumbs: Crap, your overall strength is excellent. The fact that you're hitting workouts like these while having your life be as busy as it is really sets the bar higher for me. Thank you Fallen:2:
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Shrugs :ughnoes:

Great cardio you've got going, too. Got in a half-hour after a pretty intense leg day. I like using the elliptical after lifting legs or when my legs are sore; seems to help stretch them out without all the negatives of a high impact exercise.

Awesome job all over on the legs :xyxthumbs:
 
DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
242
Points
16
Damn my friend, that was a leg workout. That is some serious power!!! Why no Stiff Leg DL though?? Good for the hamstrings, mabye its just me =) but damn good job my friend
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
thanx everyone been beat to shit again but still had a good workout last night. Delgadomon i was a little pressed for time but i'll make sure SLDL is in there this week for you. My workouts have been a little boring imo so i just went off the deep end last night.

Bench Press
135lb x 25
185lb x 20
135lb x 35

Pec Dec
85lb x 25
100lb x 20
70lb x 35

Wide Chest Press
90lb x 25
270lb x 12 - don't think that i'm all weak now Tweak!
140lb x 35

Tricep Press
150lb x 25
180lb x 20
120lb x 40

Tricep Overhead Extensions
70lb x 25
100lb x 20
70lb x 35

30min cardio - stairmaster
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
WOW talk about volume! You and Rob Roy should get together a train a little. Good job, keep it up!
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Paulie said:
WOW talk about volume! You and Rob Roy should get together a train a little. Good job, keep it up!
thanx just needed something different but damn i am sore today lol
 
Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
239
Points
16
Wow, that chest and triceps workout looks intense. Good job man. But can i ask, why so many reps?
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Basebodyfitnesspaul said:
Wow, that chest and triceps workout looks intense. Good job man. But can i ask, why so many reps?
I'm not to sure to be honest. I normally stay between 8-15 reps, but i have been losing strength lately from being in the fire academy, and instead of just watching the weights be lower than what they should be imo i just went for high reps for the change of it all
 
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,140
Points
36
bet that volume was a shock to the system, good to mix it up a bit
 
Top