Clint
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2006
- Messages
- 5,885
- Points
- 38
I'm waiting 

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

lol wait no more kid i had to get my book from the gym i left it in my locker.Tweak said:I'm waiting![]()
take that Tweaky



did your legs absorb every ounce of it? 


Why am I just readig this now 

grip wasn't to bad i bet i could've gone a little heavier if i used my straps but i didn't feel like going back to the locker roomTweak said:those Iso Rows are great
BB Rows are fantastic too, and damn thats some heavy curling on those preachers
deadlifts arent too shabby either, you did them pretty late in the session too, howd the grip hold up?
I like the BB Curls as a finisher too, great job Paul![]()

How do you even fit all that weight on the bar? Probably looks like you're hoisting wagon wheels 
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.