Bulkboy
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2006
- Messages
- 4,193
- Points
- 36
awesome arm session fallen, love the exercises u chose and the weights are damn good too
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

It happens. Looks like the weights didn't suffer at all, though.fallen said:I really hated this workout. I was at the gym at 5:30 am and my body just had no energy at all so i kinda cut it short.





especially for as much as you could bench, hell if your triceps are a weak point if they were strong then good lord I don't want to know how great your bench would be 

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.