Turkish1530
Well-known member
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2007
- Messages
- 2,163
- Points
- 36
solid chest work for that early in the morning.... is there a reason your going low volume???? or is it just becuz 5am is a ridiculous time to try and train?!!!!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.



Huuuuge preachers and shrugs![]()

giant trapesorus we'll call you. 

quite superior work there, well done. Inclines and Declines are also nicely done, excellent amount of reps hit on the declines 
I like it 
Ow! I bet you felt those hammer curls.
I'm guessing your seated row stack is heavy cos I'd bet you could do more than that on another machine. Still impressive weight nonetheless.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.