• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Hooked on Dolphins

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
@ The workout yesterday
Nice session Pain, lots of good work done :2:

@tomorrow
That will be all kill cardio session :D Mr crazardio :keke:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Awesome work there bro.Keep it up:xyxthumbs:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Must be awesome to have a pull-up bar at home..
lucky.
those marathon sessions and workout sessions, are looking hellagood man!!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice job. Why so much machine work for back?

That marathon cardio looks harsh again, but don't doubt you'll get it done!
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Just got back from a walk up scotly hill. Took 2 hours and was 6.44 kms. Gonna hit the gym in an hour. I'm going to put off the cardio marathon workout and do it tomorrow (monday 31).
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
@ The workout yesterday
Nice session Pain, lots of good work done :2:

@tomorrow
That will be all kill cardio session :D Mr crazardio :keke:

Thanks. :xyxthumbs: I'm moving my 2 hour cardio workout till monday or tuesday.

Awesome work there bro.Keep it up:xyxthumbs:

:2:

Must be awesome to have a pull-up bar at home..
lucky.
those marathon sessions and workout sessions, are looking hellagood man!!

The pull up bar was only $30. Just go to ebay and search for "gym door 3 in 1," it just hooks onto your door. Really good solid product. :2:

Nice job. Why so much machine work for back?

That marathon cardio looks harsh again, but don't doubt you'll get it done!

Gym was busy as hell, the machines were free so I used them.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
March 30 2008

6.44km hill walk (scolty hill)

2 hours later

3.2km walk
stretch
5.5km run
1km run on incline
stretch
3 x 15 bw dips
3 x 20 close grip pushups
3.2km walk

I've also been doing 3-5 pull ups before every meal.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Strong sessions there buddy. That amount of cardio is pretty much, I couldn't even think about so much running and walking :D! Great job :xyxthumbs:!
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Incredible overall feats of fitness in here Pain. You must go to bed exhausted at night!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Everything looks awesome Pain!! keep it up soldier!!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Strong sessions there buddy. That amount of cardio is pretty much, I couldn't even think about so much running and walking :D! Great job :xyxthumbs:!

Thanks h0ke.It sounds like much but it really isn't. Walking doesn't take much energy to do. OH and congrats on keeping your membership on here. :hsughr:

Incredible overall feats of fitness in here Pain. You must go to bed exhausted at night!

The 2 hour cardio sessions take alot out of me but everything else is ok. :turborun:

Everything looks awesome Pain!! keep it up soldier!!

:tiphat:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Monday march 31 2008

stretch
2 x 4 wide grip pull ups
30 minute calisthenics workout
30 minute kick boxing cardio
2 x 4 wide grip pull ups
stretch
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Taking it nice and slow today Pain? :D
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Monday march 31 2008

stretch
2 x 4 wide grip pull ups
30 minute calisthenics workout
30 minute kick boxing cardio
2 x 4 wide grip pull ups
stretch

Nice work pain youll reach your goals in no time buddy :tiphat:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Tuesday April 1 2008

3.2km walk
stretch
2km walk on incline (tred)
5 mins crosstrainer keeping it above 100rpm's (burnt 112cals doing this)
4km run (tred)
1km run on incline (tred)
stretch
3.2km walk

I also did around 30 pull ups spread out through the day.
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
There is a lot of kilometers being runned/walked/jogged here, awesome!
 

Similar threads

Top