• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Hooked on Dolphins

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
A few weeks ago I was doing squats at the gym, the head trainer there saw how well my form was and had me demonstrate how to do squats to a few kids at the gym. Was pretty easy doing perfect form with 40kg. :wutyousay:

Friday June 6 2008

3.2km walk
stretch

front squats
20kg x 20
40kg x 10
50kg x 6
40kg x 8

squats (smith)
60kg x 6
60kg x 5
60kg x 4
50kg x 6

smith lunges
20kg x 10 (right leg) 20kg x 6 (left leg) left leg is alot weaker than my right
20kg x 8 (right leg) 20kg x 6 (left leg)
20kg x 8 (right leg) 20kg x 5 (left leg)

pull ups
3 x 5 bw
3 x 15 weight assisted (30kg)

pull downs to the front
40kg x 8
50kg x 6
60kg x 4
40kg x 10

sitting db curls
16kg x 6
60kg x 6
14kg x 6
12kg x 10

bb curls
25kg x 8
25kg x 7
20kg x 10

3.2km walk
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
good session man, i have the same problem with my left side(leg,arm) :keke: good luck in the future and remember ... the difference between a champion and a looser is that the champ gets back up after being knocked down :D... and you will be a champion :xyxthumbs: , those 2 years that you have to wait will make you better (or bigger),stronger, faster (not the movie :keke:)
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice leg blast Pain ,but i would do my weak leg first and hit same amount of reps for strong one..this way your weaker leg has chance to get even:2:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
sunday june 8 2008

60 minutes low intensisty cardio on tred

monday june 9 2008

running + some weights.

I think I'm coming down with the flu. :sadface:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
sunday june 8 2008

60 minutes low intensisty cardio on tred

monday june 9 2008

running + some weights.

I think I'm coming down with the flu. :sadface:

You have trained very hard for a long time.Better take it little easier for a while.Maybe little rest period..?
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
The flu blows goats. Take it easy and come back hard when you're better.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
I agree with Lion on the lungesa or your weak leg will never catch up.
Nonetheless the sessions look good.

Where was my beer? :disgust:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Let the little alterago of yours, Crazardio rest a bit, then you will be back into full swing soon again :xyxthumbs:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Hey Pain take some time off buddy
:) you need it a bit. FLU sucks..and congrats man :linedrunk::linedrunk::linedrunk:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I'm still here. I took alittle break for a while just to sort a few things out. I've still been training every day. I've added in 40-50 minutes of slow cardio every morning now, it helps to kick start the day in a good mood.

So my workouts have looked like this since june 10 to june 15.

Slow cardio every morning for 40-50 minutes. I did 3 few aerobic workouts during my 6 days off. Keeps the edurance up.

Monday June 16 - am cardio / pm Full body workout, 90 minutes.
tuesday june 17 - am cardio / pm legs, 40 minutes.
wednesday june 18 - am cardio / pm chest/shoulders , 50 minutes.
thursday june 19 - am cardio / pm kick boxing cardio , 65 minutes.

Update on my army career, well, my appeal did go through but I've had no confirmation as to when I can re-apply. So, thats been put on hold for the time being. Right about now, I should be getting all my stuff packed and ready to go start basic training.

Oh well, atleast I got a cool poster for my door to keep me motivated.

33xjygg-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
nice bro, glad to see some updates, how is going with the kick-boxing training? :io:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
the amount of cardio u do is insane! mad props to u for sticking with all this(pain) pain, and working so hard to reach ur goal of serving ur country!:) keep going man, i hope u reach ur goals and that all the hard work and sacrifice pays off:)
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome poster Pain
good motivation !
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Thats one nice poster for sure
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Insane pain! And kick-ass poster of Rocky on the wall too.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Thought I'd better start this up again. Still planning on joining the forces, just have a few modical problems to take care of first.

My training over the past few months has looked like this. Strength is better than ever right now, which is great.

AM Cardio 5-6 times a week - Tredmill at 4-5km/ph for 40 minutes.
Weight Training 4-5 times a week for 30-40 minutes
Running/swimming/stairmaster 3-4 times a week for 30 minutes each

Pic taken two weeks ago. My arms look like pipe cleaners but its just the angle I guess. My bodyfat has dropped alot since adding morning cardio into my routine 2 months ago. Abs are the only decent thing in this pic. Damn I'm so skinny. :tear:

n71ts3-1.jpg
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Training looks crazy Pain! If I understood right, u train like 12-15 times per week?
Ur arms doesnt look so small, ur biceps looks very pumped man. Abs and straps looks great.
Im glad u started ur log again :2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Good pic Pain.Abs,traps and chest looking good:xyxthumbs:
 

Similar threads

Top