Natureboypkr
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 679
- Points
- 16
great way to mix up your workout alternating a shoulder exercise with tri excercise
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Palmetto said:Skull Bashers
I've never heard anyone call them that before.
Chesticles said:I've never heard anyone call them that before.
Very interesting doing traps first, how was it? Good session all up man, bit light on the shoulder presses though![]()
. But yea...I have had shoulder problems in the past and I havent done presses in a while so I decided to go light w/ it...next session i should get around the 60 lbs mark though.



I dunno what happened...after this set I was dead for the rest of the workout. Maybe up my carbs? Thats what I'm thinking
Keep Banging is my line Line


lay off the pancakes 
Palmetto said:I think my bicep work was fine bitch. The squats are parallel and below..trust me. I am BULKING...it's all good...the waist will get back down pimpin.




I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.