• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

I'm Back

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
Palmetto said:
^^ Yea I'm telling you the school weight room sucks. It was like 3 minutes before it was about to close and the dips station was being used so I just jumped on pec dec. It's all good sweetie. I got a good pump out of it. I'm happy.


I'll accept that THIS time :no:


:xyxthumbs:
 
Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
456
Points
38
Brutal leg day Palmetto! Nice squat drop set. :xyxthumbs: Love the pull ups too...always sucks doing those. :hhj:

Good luck with your test!

Palmetto said:
Until then..have a good one boys.
Cant believe you forgot about me. :tear:

Banshee ;)
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
Banshee20 said:
Cant believe you forgot about me. :tear:

Banshee ;)

I would never forget about you.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Really nice weight all around. The DB Rows, Pull-ups, and Benching is particularly impressive.
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
Line said:
Really nice weight all around. The DB Rows, Pull-ups, and Benching is particularly impressive.

Thanks brotha...I appreciate it. Trying to get back at it!!
 
TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
550
Points
16
good work Pal your squats from ur leg session is solid and those db rows are very good too. keep it up bro and get ready b/c sunday is on its way
 
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,140
Points
36
hey sugarlips:gaygay: :uhoh2: :uhoh2: sessions looking solid mate good numbers
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
Thanks guys...and TO...I'm ready bro you better believe that shit.
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
Um what is Sunday, besides the Super Bowl. Are you and TO planning a date behind my back darrell.
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
bambam55 said:
Um what is Sunday, besides the Super Bowl. Are you and TO planning a date behind my back darrell.

NO...:spy:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TrenchWarrior94

TrenchWarrior94

Member
Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
7
Points
1
Brandon tells me he going back to columbia this weekend... is this cause he has a date with you darrell? hes got the magic touch. haha
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
Nope...he aint gettin lucky this weekend. It's TO's turn anyways. Tell Bam if he wants it he can come down to Ga. and me and TO can run the train on him.
 
DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
242
Points
16
I would own you and TO. ha ha, im just kiddin, im just a young stailon runin his mouth. ta he he. but yea, the gawga boys are lookin strong. thats what im gonna call u and TO. Good work though my friend
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
DelgadoMon said:
I would own you and TO. ha ha, im just kiddin, im just a young stailon runin his mouth. ta he he. but yea, the gawga boys are lookin strong. thats what im gonna call u and TO. Good work though my friend

But I dont live in Georgia...:uhoh2:
 
DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
242
Points
16
Yes, i realilized that, but when u and TO are togeather and working out its been in GA, from what i have read. :) so you two are the GA boys. How bout..........uh the Southern boys, i dont know. Just forget it!!! You made me cry now!!! YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST SAID THANK YOU FOR SAYING GOOD WORK!!!! :( it hurts man.....
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
Good work sweetie...:gaygay:
 
DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
242
Points
16
Im gonna be honest with you......that doesnt make any sense. but yea. thanks babe ;)
 
TrenchWarrior94

TrenchWarrior94

Member
Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
7
Points
1
man, this training log sure is turning into some really gay shit man.
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
um yo darrel you taking a week off here or something
 
Top