• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Iron Destruction-2009

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Mr Franky Sir! "raises hand" :keke:

hows it going mate, hope all it well
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
yooooooo im back!!!!! gonna start training soon!!!! next week!!!!
 
skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
493
Points
16
theweapon In the HOUSE!!
Hell MF Yeah!:headbang:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
looks like the logs are dead not only mine. just gpt internet on my black berry so ima log tomorrow sorry guys this base sucks ass and i got no time to run to the PX for internet but for sure ima start logging here.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Good to here from you...now hurry and post some sessions! :headbang:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
hows things frank, its been ages since ive spoken with you, hope everything is goin well for you bro :2:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
Chest decline

135x15
135x15
185x12 w/ shoulder rotations in between sets

incline DB

75DBx10
75DBx10
75DBx10

DB flys
30x10
30x10
30x10

Biceps

Incline curls
35x12
35x10

Alt Curls
35x12
35x12

Calves
donkey raises
125x12
125x12

im just getting back into this now, its gonna start improving soon
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Glad to see your updating bro, and i'll keep a close look in here!
 

Similar threads

Top