• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Iron Destruction-2009

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice session there Frank!
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
Chest, Bis, Tris

Incline Bench
135x15w/u
225x12
315x10

Flat DB
90DBx15( i found a pair of 90s!!!)
90DBx12

DB Pull Over
50x12
75x10
75x10(im taking it easy)

Incline DB Curl
40x12
40x12

Preacher WG Curl
40x12
40x12

Tri Pushdowns
Whole Rackx15
Whole Rackx12

One Arm Extentions
40x12
40x12

taking it all easy dont want to get hurt at this point lol, ill wait till im at AIT to fuck around and go crazy hahaha.
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
even still going easy that is a good sessions bro!!
cant wait to see how crazy you go at AIT!!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
FRANK THE TANK! Great work bro those inclines are awesome.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Strong inclines man.Good work.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Nice sessions Frank, does the base have a good gym?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Good job on the inclines Frank, always heavy and 315 for 10 reps is awesome!


but where are the updates you filthy animal? :bball:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
I think he working... he said soemthing about training maybe?
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Hey frank, i hope things are going well with life and training
hows the army? or something to do with it going for you?

Hope to see you on the forum bro, Your a good members in my eyes :2:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
Nice sessions Frank, does the base have a good gym?

gym on base is awesome! i actually joined the bench press team haha. when i took off my shirt everyone freaked out hahaha!!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
Good job on the inclines Frank, always heavy and 315 for 10 reps is awesome!


but where are the updates you filthy animal? :bball:

thanks dude!

i cant update this until i get a new laptop cause for some reason mine wont let me use internet explorer on base its fucking gay haha. if you have AIM we can talk man so hit me up!!!
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
I think he working... he said soemthing about training maybe?

im not doing any field training, i just sleep all day haha cause im not gonna start school for another month or so. so i just chill all day, PT at 4am and eat chow and thats it lol, and now since im gonna be on the bench press team i get to miss last formation to go workout haha.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
Hey frank, i hope things are going well with life and training
hows the army? or something to do with it going for you?

Hope to see you on the forum bro, Your a good members in my eyes :2:

thanks driddy.

army life is chill no one messes with me but sometimes i have to yell at the stupid boots motherfuckers are so nasty lol, i knocked one on his ass today cause he was playing pushing around some other dude and he got in my way so i shoved him and kept walking and he couldnt do anything hahaha.
 
skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
493
Points
16
Good to hear shit's goin Cool man. Bench Team, nice!
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
Good to hear shit's goin Cool man. Bench Team, nice!

yea its cool, there a bench contest next month. theres also combatives comps and shit theres one next week. its pretty cool. :gaysign:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
:spy:


I be trollin....

:spy:

ill have some sessions up on monday dont worry its not gonna be hardcore cause i lost some weight but ill be able to push myself pretty hard cause ima train with one of my sgts so i can get a good spot and shit.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
thanks dude!

i cant update this until i get a new laptop cause for some reason mine wont let me use internet explorer on base its fucking gay haha. if you have AIM we can talk man so hit me up!!!


Nah i don't have AIM, but you have yahoo lol, so install that DAMN PROGRAM!!!
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
Nah i don't have AIM, but you have yahoo lol, so install that DAMN PROGRAM!!!

get AIM motherfucker!!!!!! i seriously cannot do anything to my laptop, theres no way for me to get on internet explorer to DL it haha i can only use AIM and LimeWire.
 

Similar threads

Top